Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just handed in my investigation on pre-oxidation of polyohenol enzyme inhibitors present in apples for AH Biology. for AH physics i am two thirds through my project on estimating planck's constant but cnat do any more till i get a feckin hydrogen lamp that wont arrive till after christmas. starting chem project after christmas having written up into background and method during hols - i am doing it on aspirin (only retisin being it is quite a popular choice). does anyone find they just cannot be ****ed when it comes to sixth year

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing AH biology and I don't have a text book. The only thing that vaguely resembles a textbook is the heriot watt course notes for AH bio that we were given as part of the scholar thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by latentcorpse)
    i just handed in my investigation on pre-oxidation of polyohenol enzyme inhibitors present in apples for AH Biology. for AH physics i am two thirds through my project on estimating planck's constant but cnat do any more till i get a feckin hydrogen lamp that wont arrive till after christmas. starting chem project after christmas having written up into background and method during hols - i am doing it on aspirin (only retisin being it is quite a popular choice). does anyone find they just cannot be ****ed when it comes to sixth year
    yep, i really can't be bothered in 6th year! can't wait to leave now...

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Advanced Bio, it doesnt seem too hard there is just a lot of work. Does anyone else find this? What is everyone doing as their investigations?

ReputationRep:
    Am doin advanced Higher Bio an Chem got B's for both last year so am hopin for B's again 4 thm opefully

ReputationRep:
    Im doin advanced higher maths and advanced higher biology this year. Hate the maths, love the bio!

ReputationRep:
    Im going advanced bio, chem and geog this year. Would love 3 A's, but i may settle for 3B's, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Currently finding it very difficult to think up an Advanced Higher Biology Project. The SQA and the school has so many restrictions:

Microbials - Overdone
    Bacteria/Antibiotics - Health and Safety (what kind of bacterias)
    Human Testing - Need a License?!

Please help ASAP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RowdyBoomer)
    Currently finding it very difficult to think up an Advanced Higher Biology Project. The SQA and the school has so many restrictions:

Microbials - Overdone
    Bacteria/Antibiotics - Health and Safety (what kind of bacterias)
    Human Testing - Need a License?!

Please help ASAP
    This thread is 7 years old. Do something with animals. Like Habituation.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.