Turn on thread page Beta

the big headlice thread watch

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i expect you're used to the slightly un orthodox and unhygenic nature of our threads, so here's another one.. well have you had headlice, at what age and how did you treat it.. did you get attached to the little parasitic chaps or relish their broken legs in your nit comb? have you ever caught them deliberately?

thanks again

Lirael Abhorsen - a nitwit

ReputationRep:
    you're weird

ReputationRep:
    ew.

ReputationRep:
    totally wierd. what is WITH your threads? vomit? ( i admit that that was a bit amusing) LICE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~MOi~)
    totally wierd. what is WITH your threads? vomit? ( i admit that that was a bit amusing) LICE?
    I don't think it's weird really. Let's face it at some point most of us have?

*itches* darn I think I still got them! LOL I am only kidding.

Well, yeah I did have them as a child for quite some time. Pesky little things.

At 18, thankfully not. But adults can have them!

Funny everyone finds this taboo subject hard to talk about!

ReputationRep:
    Not really. Ive just not got a lot of interest in headlice.

Its like saying lets have a "big bogey thread"

Its just...... odd. :/

ReputationRep:
    maybe i should create a thread about snot... :cool: i find this interesting and TSR's all about sharing experiences right? well most people have experienced this, and at least i was trying to be original

ReputationRep:
    awwww. Fair enough.

Im sowwy

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm disappointed with this thread. I was expecting it to be something about genetically engineered super sized headlice intent on taking over the world and enslaving the human race.

Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Ive never actually had headlice!

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, controversial!

ReputationRep:
    lol Zigzag sorry to disappoint you! that would indeed be cool.. herleif arkadios, all is forgiven, although i would be delighted if you shared any lice experience with us

i had headlice years ago and i'll freely admit it

ReputationRep:
    ive never had any, but i remember the days at school where the PA would bellow LICE CHECK UP! Everyone shudders before they go into the nurses office. actually, i dont remember anyone in my school having headlice....

ReputationRep:
    loads of people at mine did hence they got spread around, this was all when we were like first years or something... never been inspected by a nurse and treated it with herbal shampoo and combing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZigZag)
    I'm disappointed with this thread. I was expecting it to be something about genetically engineered super sized headlice intent on taking over the world and enslaving the human race.

Oh well.
    that would be good,

me had them at age of 12, found out it was cus im too clean, thought ew, didnt wash my hair for a whole 2days after i got rid of them, i couldnt handle it, next morning washd my hair again str8 away. have to be clean, i hate being grubby, unless its unshaven, i dont mind my face hair, i hate shaving,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen)
    Ive never actually had headlice!
    Everyone knows headlice tend to go for clean hair. I think it is an honour to be infested. Hence why I encourage this behaviour. Although it contradicts my other intention of not washing...if I wash, the witches will smell me, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toiletwall)
    Everyone knows headlice tend to go for clean hair. I think it is an honour to be infested. Hence why I encourage this behaviour. Although it contradicts my other intention of not washing...if I wash, the witches will smell me, right?

lol... i was 12 i didn know they went for clean hair. i dont have any now, but my hair is still clean, i wonder if thats y my ex went for me, cus im clean, i do think she had some *itchy tendancies..... W/B you choose......

ReputationRep:
    I never quite understood why one person checked everyone for lice.

Nurse: *runs comb through hair* Oh, you've got lice. Go wash your hair (or whatever superflurious advice they give). Next child please.
    First kid leaves, another comes in.
    Nurse: *runs same comb through hair* Oh! My! You've got lice too. What a surprise. Blah blah blah. Next kid.
    Second kid leaves, another comes in.
    Ad infinitum (or until you run out of children and everyone has lice)

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.