Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mine says Accepted!

ReputationRep:
    Application status We have made you an unconditional offer, which you have accepted as your second insurance choice.

From Royal Holloway site....I'm guessing they know something ucas doesnt want to tell me :O i.e firm is unsuccesful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaKe)
    really u applied for economics as well...kool same here, i'm praying that i get in....PLEASE PLEASE GOD!!!!

Wot was ur offer btw? mine was ABB
    mine was BB (i did retakes you see) So i couldn't tell whether it was an ABB or BBB offer. A lot of people did get BBB offers however ...

goodluck though!

ReputationRep:
    WOO!

Going to my frim choice! to0t! Slept perfect last night too.. as soon as i saw my corse was on clearing i was pretty confident i would get in there eventually!

ReputationRep:
    yep i just used it an it works! thanks - i can hang up the clearing hotline for my uni now which has been engaged for 20 mins!

ReputationRep:
    not working for me
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    Application status We have made you an unconditional offer, which you have accepted as your second insurance choice.

From Royal Holloway site....I'm guessing they know something ucas doesnt want to tell me :O i.e firm is unsuccesful
    Nope

Insurance and Firm will both just consider your grades and change conditional to unconditional if they'd take you.

Just cos your insurance accpets you doesn't mean ANYTHING about your firm...it's UCAS that does the jiggery pokery that changes a UF to an Accepted.

If your insurance has changed from CI to UF *then* you know that your firm has rejected you....if it's still showing as insurance then your firm is either going to take you or hasn't decided yet.

ReputationRep:
    If you're accepted, then should the AS12 letter def come today??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violet)
    If you're accepted, then should the AS12 letter def come today??
    No. There might be delays in the post, they might not have them all sent yet. Please don't have a heart attack just because you don't get it today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No. There might be delays in the post, they might not have them all sent yet. Please don't have a heart attack just because you don't get it today.
    I'm not having one.. I'm just pissed off at my school cos they chucked me out the building and told me not to come back before 11am. A whole hour to waste, meh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violet)
    I'm not having one.. I'm just pissed off at my school cos they chucked me out the building and told me not to come back before 11am. A whole hour to waste, meh!
    Fair enough - they've probably still got to package up everyone's results etc. Good luck when you do get them!

ReputationRep:
    You would think that with everyone paying 30 quid for this service, that they could afford a server which could take the obvious traffic that was going to occur today.

Stupid arses.

ReputationRep:
    Mine still looks as it did before results day!!

Conditional Firm and Conditional Insurance...yet ive got the grades to beat both, why hasnt it changed? or does it change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooftopcowboy)
    Mine still looks as it did before results day!!

Conditional Firm and Conditional Insurance...yet ive got the grades to beat both, why hasnt it changed? or does it change
    mine does as well, what is up with that???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    CONGRATS PEGASUS!!! To LSE RIGHT???
    yes!!!!

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else having trouble logging in?? either nothing happens and the same page loads again or I get a weird table of server statistics..?

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or are their other people who have not yet had their track updated??

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.