Turn on thread page Beta

Just checked track - firm choice was unsucessful! watch

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Not even seen my results yet.

Firm choice [ Aston ] showed as unsucussful and my 2nd choice is now my firm choice according to track!!

What should i do!! Should I ring up my original firm choice after i get my results to ask if they will still take me on [ cant say it like that - how do i phrase it!]

thanks

ReputationRep:
    awww dont worry. Once you get your results, pick up the phone and beg!!! Try your best to phrase it better though.

ReputationRep:
    my firm says firm and insurance says insurance basically it hasnt changed what does this mean?

ReputationRep:
    So what happens if the firm is unsuccessful, but the insurance is left as CF (having changed from CI)??

ReputationRep:
    same for me...unsuccessful and insurance is conditional firm does that mean i havnt got my grades for conditional....

if firm def says unsuccessful will they no longer consider our application AT ALL i.e decision made

ReputationRep:
    ok im about to phone up and ask whether they will accept me! i got a BBC [ c being chemistry - need that the most] but only 3 marks of a B in chemitry

offer was bbb

track said unsuccessfuly..how should i phrase whatever im going to say?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.