Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So who got in? I did, anyone else?!

ReputationRep:
    well done, what subject you doing?
    i go to Keele, am goin into 2nd yr and i love it!

Jude

ReputationRep:
    I have got into birmingham first choice, but contemplatin askin for them to release so i can come to keele (my insurance choice) really stuck what to do

ReputationRep:
    which would u prefer to go with?
    you have to go where u will be happiest at.
    what u gonna do?
    i love keele and sure u be happy whichever u pick.

ReputationRep:
    i liked bham when went there and thought that was uni for me, then went to keele and loved it, even though they are two contrasting places. i wonder if i'd get put in crap accomodation if went to keele now thou

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to keele!!!!!

English and Media, Communications and Culture - woo!

ReputationRep:
    I'm Going To Keeeeeeeeeele!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    well done everyone!

am sure you will get into ok accomadation, i know they putting a lot of freshers in college court which is run by unite. they have reserved i think like 350 rooms for freshers.

ReputationRep:
    so what's it like round campus cos there seems to be a few bnp member knockin about on here, is there ever any trouble?

ReputationRep:
    CONGRADULATIONS!! everyone :party:
    well done for making now go out and partay!!!
    see you all there
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boxersarecool)
    well done everyone!

am sure you will get into ok accomadation, i know they putting a lot of freshers in college court which is run by unite. they have reserved i think like 350 rooms for freshers.
    yeah i heard that too i wanted barnes x but if there are more freshers in lindsay then i dont mind that either.
    has anyone heard from accom yet?

ReputationRep:
    i think barnes is mainly for 2nd and 3rd years that stay on campus. Lindsay tends to have a good mix of people.
    I never came across any trouble most people seem really friendly, the only people i found difficult work in accomadation offices!

If u have any questions, am happy to try and help, what u goin to study?
    i do English and Geography.

- Jude

if u choosing this as insurance and need accomadation here is link for college court, if u can't get on campus - http://www.unite-students.com/ACCOMM...College_Court/

is where i living next year and i think is nice, also is much cheaper than campus and due 2 high amount of freshers they putting there apparently they providing a mini bus straight from their to keele. obv normal bus runs every 20mins, but i am lazy so minibus sounds good!

ReputationRep:
    *is coming to Keele, and is very happy about it, too, thankyouverymuch*

ReputationRep:
    welcome to keele, hope you enjoy it!
    what u studying??

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing business ad and psychology!

ReputationRep:
    I will be studying Medicine, yeeeeeah!!!

ReputationRep:
    hey, i didnt get in cardiff, so coming to keele!!! looks really gd, cant wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffball)
    So who got in? I did, anyone else?!
    I got in as well fluffball, to do law and medicinal chemistry, what are you going to be studying

ReputationRep:
    I am going to keele to do Law and criminology. Anyone else doing the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgie Girl)
    I am going to keele to do Law and criminology. Anyone else doing the same thing?
    hey geogie girl, as you can probably see above i'm not doing criminology but i am doing law. dare say i'll see you in a few weeks

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.