Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    I did indeed flunk.

But I shall be seeing you at UCL in autumn.

(I got AABB :eek:
    Somehow,
    after a phone call
    I was allowed in!)
    (I was 1% off an A in maths ( :confused: )
    and 2% off an A in english...!)
    Glad they let you in- do you think you'll enquire about those B grades?

You probs havent received the fresher's pack yet; and I have to tell you (because no-one else seems to have it yet, and I'm so excited!) that there is a trip to France, a Thames cruise and a Paintballing day... and other stuff such as sightseeing etc for £99 [including a T-Shirt!]!!!!

Yay!

Oh............... and the pack I got today also includes a significant volume of work!

ReputationRep:
    Just want to check over something with UCL Law students. On my reply slip for the Freshers' Pack it states that the individual events would cost £148 but we can get it for £99. However, further down it changes the amount to £95. So which do you think is correct? I'm sure UCL_Law mentioned the price on a previous post so I'll try and look for that. Do all of you have this error on your reply slips too?

ReputationRep:
    im in for Maths!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverPJ)
    Just want to check over something with UCL Law students. On my reply slip for the Freshers' Pack it states that the individual events would cost £148 but we can get it for £99. However, further down it changes the amount to £95. So which do you think is correct? I'm sure UCL_Law mentioned the price on a previous post so I'll try and look for that. Do all of you have this error on your reply slips too?
    Dont you think
    Ucas and UCL gave the plot away a bit soon.
    I knew what i got just by the fact that i had received the CONGRATULATIONS thingys from both places (Ucas and UCL) before i had stepped out the door.

I have no idea how much to pay, £95 or £99.
    (note. Lovells need to get ppl who can proof read)
    Havent read it all yet, so its probably in the package, but what the heck is the Duck ride??

ReputationRep:
    Im a UCL medic, sounds wicked saying that. See you all there!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wings_cp)
    Dont you think
    I knew what i got just by the fact that i had received the CONGRATULATIONS thingys from both places (Ucas and UCL) before i had stepped out the door.

Havent read it all yet, so its probably in the package, but what the heck is the Duck ride??
    I'm figuring it's one of those awesome vehicles that can operate on land and water. I've seen one before, they're awesome.

ReputationRep:
    heheheh im in peopleeeee, Law llb, opened my results live on itv news was pissing myselfffffffffff

ReputationRep:
    I'm in But you knew that already... so I'm not very exciting at this moment in time *exits thread* I'll return to nurse your hangovers.*

* I mean laugh at

ReputationRep:
    Read the last speech in the Freshers booklet, think by a guy called Charlie.. its quite funny. Especially the part about medics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wings_cp)
    Dont you think

I think its £99 because the 'full price' is stated as £148, from which you can save an awesome £49!

ReputationRep:
    If you look at the line starting "I would like to purchase the freshers package..." it goes on to state the whole price is "just £95".

Line just below middle of leaflet.

ReputationRep:
    Dont scoff. £49 is practically millions...for the next 4 years at least :p:

*reads yearbook instead of Fresher's pack*

ReputationRep:
    who's scoffing eh? lol

Im trying to figure out if on top we save an extra Fiver, that 5 pints!!! (on certain nights!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeGy)
    heheheh im in peopleeeee, Law llb, opened my results live on itv news was pissing myselfffffffffff
    bloody hell! i wonder, has anyone ever burst into tears on live TV because of this..?

ReputationRep:
    Hey i got in for Economics (L100) !!!

Saad
    Pakistan

ReputationRep:
    im in

ReputationRep:
    Me too! German and Russian student, I will be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dirtydebutante)
    German and Russian student, I will be.
    Hey there. Me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverPJ)
    I'm figuring it's one of those awesome vehicles that can operate on land and water. I've seen one before, they're awesome.

the duck ride is the bus/boat thing that goes around london near the london eye... looks great fun! well done everyone. I got accepted a feww eeks ago and still havent got a freshers pack or any info!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepyeba)
    bloody hell! i wonder, has anyone ever burst into tears on live TV because of this..?
    heheheh yeh i was nervous but i didnt cry!!!!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.