Turn on thread page Beta

top ten things that attract a guy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What are the top ten things that first attract all of you guys to a woman?any preferences on hair and skin color? ...etc...

ReputationRep:
    *waits for it*

ReputationRep:
    Face. Upper body. Legs etc. Oh yeah personality is a bonus but only when sober.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baby Girl)
    What are the top ten things that first attract all of you guys to a woman?any preferences on hair and skin color? ...etc...
    Aroma. If they smell bad, it's a no go...

ReputationRep:
    its a bit tricky question...and i must say that everyone has his own preferences...like i want someone who could reciprocate what i give her, with proper love, yea i believe that she must be beautiful....good nature...and hair do matter.Not much but yes...they do !!!

ReputationRep:
    It depends what you mean. If you mean at first glance then that is different from someone you get to know.

You might see someone is attractive and then think nothing of it which is different from finding somebody attractive after getting to know them.

ReputationRep:
    from a distance looks count.

up close, personality.

ReputationRep:
    To be at the same intellectual level as my brilliant self.

ReputationRep:
    Did a mod delete my post in reply to this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Did a mod delete my post in reply to this thread?
    yep it was too smutty for my liking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Do you meet a lot of your girlfriends at the hairdresser's then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    wow that was funny

micheal beaver i am sry btw. TAKE ME OFF YOUR FRIGGIN SIG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    yep it was too smutty for my liking
    Fair enough. I thought that may have been it.

ReputationRep:
    how big the bed is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    No, usually institutions for the manically deranged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Thats definitelty on my list. I have met a lot of really nice looking ladies, however as soon as they speak I am put off by the fact that they lack some intelligence, or possess the inability to form an intellectual conversation. Sure, they would be OK for a one night stand, however for a more long term relationship, they need to be able to keep conversation. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    wow that was funny

micheal beaver i am sry btw. TAKE ME OFF YOUR FRIGGIN SIG
    Thank you. I take it then you no longer believe that I am that cowardly retard 50p_mush?

ReputationRep:
    Things that attract me:

1)First thing is eyes - dark ones intruige me - especially when they sparkle,also i'm a sucker for hazel eyes.

2)Smile

3)Brown hair/Black Hair is nice - blonde doesn't cut it for me. Redhair is sexy - esp russian women with red hair...
    Fair Skin is nice

4) Decent figure - curves in the right places , I like girls that are not skinny (not obese either), have a bit of 'meat' on 'em - meaning some lovehandles to make love with!

5)I like either tall girls (5"9-5"10) - or petite ones 5"ish

6)Must have some kind of intelligence, be it in maths - or in karma sutra.

7)Should have an attitude which is welcoming, not selfish stuck up cows that think they're too good. Arrogant ho'ez.

8)The should have an element of elegance in the way they walk - which attires from the way they dress.
    Black angled frilly skirt, with a tasteful top is an attraction from the off.

9)Short hair is sexy (on the head mind!) - but long hair is just too sexy.
    Girls with shoulder length hair are just too common where i live.

10)Foreign girls are the most attractive to me, especially if they can't speak english properly, 'cause i enjoy teaching it to them... Plus there are always otherways of communicating mind .

ReputationRep:
    Well establishing important things like the bed size is certainly an important factor.

ReputationRep:
    My hair is a messy curly disgrace to human society! I wish it was the 1970's it would have been modern!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.