top ten things that attract a guy? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)
An easier thread would be what puts a bloke off coz lets face it a bloke would have anything.
Personally I cant stand bloody thick people no matter how good looking they are. I cant stand girls with facial hair too. Thats not just a turn off its offensive, in fact it should be against the law.
What sorta bloke are 'ya!?!

Agree with the facial hair thing.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
a bloke would have anything.
What like a tree?!?!
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
this reminds me of a little comparison I used to do with my mates:

List the following in order of importance (most important first)

Face, Breasts, Legs, Bum....

mine would probably go Face >Legs > Bum > Breasts, but alot of people have put breasts first.... they mentioned sumthing about having beer goggles so face wasnt incredibly important
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
An easier thread would be what puts a bloke off coz lets face it a bloke would have anything.

Personally I cant stand bloody thick people no matter how good looking they are. I cant stand girls with facial hair too. Thats not just a turn off its offensive, in fact it should be against the law.
lol, not that bad, but i have to agree facial hair (and generally girls who are really hairy all over) are pretty rank
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sza)
What sorta bloke are 'ya!?!

Agree with the facial hair thing.
Kinda reminds of that black guy in Scary Movie 2 where he is boning a ghost with the body of a model but with a face of a monkey's arse. His solution was to put a brown bag to cover up the face. lol.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Kinda reminds of that black guy in Scary Movie 2 where he is boning a ghost with the body of a model but with a face of a monkey's arse. His solution was to put a brown bag to cover up the face. lol.
lol, I can imagine that...
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
this reminds me of a little comparison I used to do with my mates:

List the following in order of importance (most important first)

Face, Breasts, Legs, Bum....

mine would probably go Face >Legs > Bum > Breasts, but alot of people have put breasts first.... they mentioned sumthing about having beer goggles so face wasnt incredibly important
*rollseyes*

my top ten for guys (for the looks)

*face
*eyes
*overall body
*abs
*sexy back muscles
*nice pecs
*sexy mouths
*nice big hands
*over 5'6
*under 6ft

for personality
*intelligence
*humor
*niceness
*tolerence
*patience
*respectability
and on and on
Sza
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haha i remember that. That black geezer... joker he was. Just wonder if a woman would actually allow that in reality!?!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
was it scary movie 2 or 3 that came out awhile ago.....3 right?
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
What like a tree?!?!
I've heard you had a thing going with Rosey Palm and her five sisters so leave me and my tree alone!!
Sza
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
was it scary movie 2 or 3 that came out awhile ago.....3 right?
can't remember exactly... but it came on TV recently, was watchin it on erm... saturday.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sza)
can't remember exactly... but it came on TV recently, was watchin it on erm... saturday.
Does anyone actually find that **** funny? I mean seriously, I've been sober and drunk and could never get into those flicks.
Sza
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
erm have to have a 'townie' sense of humour perhaps? - was just reading that townie thread.

But SM 2 and 3 were bollax. SM 1 was alright.
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Does anyone actually find that **** funny? I mean seriously, I've been sober and drunk and could never get into those flicks.
i have never liked them either it is the same with american pie, hate it
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
i have never liked them either it is the same with american pie, hate it
What about Not Another Teen Movie? have you seen that?
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
yeah, but i can't remember what it is about....*thinking....not any scene
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
yeah....i saw it :rolleyes:
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Certain elements in Scary Movie 2 were genuinely funny, I'd say 18% humourous and the rest was dog ****.
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
yeah....i saw it :rolleyes:
Is that all you have to add? Your poor keyboard had to suffer the indignity of being prodded 17 times by your fingers just to tell us that? Am I missing something, was it an implicit statement?
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i thought it was brilliant - taking the mickey out of all the teen flicks such as road trip, american pie etc etc..... even though I like most of them (havent seen SM2/3 that u ppl mentioned above)

sum truly classic moments in that film
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
27.97%
No (569)
72.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise