Turn on thread page Beta

What's your fave perfume atm? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwen)
    Tsk :p: More for me then What did you end up buying?
    So...what! :p: No really, that's the name of the purfume, and my BF is getting me Monsoon over ebay. Will save me shopping for something that prolly doesn't exist anymore :cool:

"So what's" pretty sweet, very 'going out' though, again it's the Melbourne chick in me coming through

ReputationRep:
    Hey Danni! I sent you a message the other day! I couldn't find you on here and been so long since we last spoke. Hope you keeping ok?

My favourite perfume at the minute is Gucci II it's pink and a lovely summery fruity smell.

ReputationRep:
    Aqua di gio for men

ReputationRep:
    Cool Blue by Ralph Lauren, and the blue Ghost one

ReputationRep:
    Chloe

ReputationRep:
    Cerruti, definately.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to get my new Sarah Jessica Parker perfume- Lovely, signed by her on Wednesday.

Hell yeah, razzle dazzle. It's a good perfume btw.

ReputationRep:
    BTW to the person who negative repped me for this thread and wrote the following message:

"Use of txt speak in thread title"

please come out and tell us exactly who you are and why you REALLY felt the need to -rep me, o/w I shall find out myself and tell everyone anyway

In addition, it was possible for me type the title: 'What is your favourite perfume, at this current point in time', but to be honest, I regularly type in an eloquent manner and seriously - sometimes it IS actually necessary to shorten thread titles so that people don't have to read essays until they open the thread first.

Some people, soo picky! :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

And Lyn, thanks babe, I'm about to reply to your message - had work this morning :p:

DB_x

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.