Turn on thread page Beta

The 'I want to curl up and die' thread watch

ReputationRep:
    oked by mods but no sucide pacts!

I got terrible results, here is a thread for people ot moan in - it might help around all the stupidly cheerful people!

ReputationRep:
    Bad grades are not the end of the world. There are millions of other things that are a lot worse.

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:

CDDDD :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Missed my firm offer by 4 points! Got BBC when I needed BCC, which is ****ing awful, and they rejected me... so now i'm going to my insurance, Sheffield, and i've never even been to the city before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Bad grades are not the end of the world. There are millions of other things that are a lot worse.
    maybe but its great to have a moan at them, no one else is letting me! Bad grades mean its harder to get good grades next year, if I dont get the grades for uni and dont get in that could have major implications for careers which makes it a million times worse!

I cant think of a good result I 've had in the passed year- its so depressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :bawling:

CDDDD :eek:
    AS? mines were ABCCD (A general studeis doesn't really count and C is the one thats meant to be my best subject!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Missed my firm offer by 4 points! Got BBC when I needed BCC, which is ****ing awful, and they rejected me... so now i'm going to my insurance, Sheffield, and i've never even been to the city before

aw sheffield is ok I promise.

ReputationRep:
    i failed. im so upset...but hey what can u do?

(Original post by Beekeeper)
    awwwwww anthony :hugs:

im confused, you got BBC but needed BCC? surely you got better then? :confused:

come on msn so i can chat to you.
    i didn't do at all well :bawling:

(Original post by lauren23)
    i failed. im so upset...but hey what can u do?
    resits thats what im going to do hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    I just got sacked from my job because my office shut down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    aw sheffield is ok I promise.

sheffs a nice place.. just too much up hill....
    but yeah i'd like to curl up and die, but i;d miss some people too much...

ReputationRep:
    And I will only (well, hopefully!) pass 2 of my 7 retake exams so need to do BA1 over. :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    is it possible to take 11 re-sits?

ReputationRep:
    You guys are killing me! My school refuses to let us have the results on the day (AS), so I have to wait until they post them to me...

*gets angry, bites nails etc.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    is it possible to take 11 re-sits?
    yes it is, if you're gonna pay ofr them all :eek:
    I did 8 resits, but I'm not sure about 11. Also that might mean you will have 2 on the same day and all of them in one week, which is very scary when coming to revising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    yes it is, if you're gonna pay ofr them all :eek:
    I did 8 resits, but I'm not sure about 11. Also that might mean you will have 2 on the same day and all of them in one week, which is very scary when coming to revising.
    it's free for us :confused:

was 8 hard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Bad grades can be the end of the world for those who have studied hard and thought they were getting into the university of there dreams.

To all those who did put the effort in and did miss there place, make sure you work hard at the insurance selected university, get a good result and then go off to your dream university to do a masters

Remeber your all still so young, there is no specific age that states you have to pass by this date. I'm 24 and am at 2nd year of University and couldn't be happier. I would ideally like to be a bit younger but its not a burden. YOu have the chance of resits, or do as I stated above.
    The majority of you will be 22 years young when you come out of uni upon completion of your masters. Thats still so young.
    Congrats to you all for an achievement that many pupils didn't even bother to go on to.

(Original post by walshie)
    Bad grades can be the end of the world for those who have studied hard and thought they were getting into the university of there dreams.

To all those who did put the effort in and did miss there place, make sure you work hard at the insurance selected university, get a good result and then go off to your dream university to do a masters

Remeber your all still so young, there is no specific age that states you have to pass by this date. I'm 24 and am at 2nd year of University and couldn't be happier. I would ideally like to be a bit younger but its not a burden. YOu have the chance of resits, or do as I stated above.
    The majority of you will be 22 years young when you come out of uni upon completion of your masters. Thats still so young.
    Congrats to you all for an achievement that many pupils didn't even bother to go on to.
    not neccessarily, if you study the subject perfectly and know everything on the syllabus, you will succeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will)
    You guys are killing me! My school refuses to let us have the results on the day (AS), so I have to wait until they post them to me...

*gets angry, bites nails etc.*

think u should go beat some people with big sticks, they are ur reslts and 2day is the day ur ment to have them, unless they had a problem , i dont understand y they wouldnt give them to you

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.