Turn on thread page Beta

New years eve party - the rules of engagement watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    People what are your strategies for getting laid this new years eve. I am going to get my friends to all get together and start talking about me as if i was a tv star. The dumb blondes stick to you like flies to a **** once they hear that. Last year i lied and told someone i was the red telly tubby. And that i was having a bad day after my dog lassie had just died. It worked a dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    People what are your strategies for getting laid this new years eve. I am going to get my friends to all get together and start talking about me as if i was a tv star. The dumb blondes stick to you like flies to a **** once they hear that. Last year i lied and told someone i was the red telly tubby. And that i was having a bad day after my dog lassie had just died. It worked a dream.
    jesus? is that you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    jesus? is that you?

clutches sides *ROFWL*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    :eek: How could you! You are supposed to be an example to us all, you died for our sins for christ's sake!

ReputationRep:
    Well its all rather simple really. First I'm going to hand over all the booze to my better half as I'm fairly sick. Then she will get absolutely blotto, by which time I'll be sound asleep. Mmmm nice >

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Well its all rather simple really. First I'm going to hand over all the booze to my better half as I'm fairly sick. Then she will get absolutely blotto, by which time I'll be sound asleep. Mmmm nice >
    *rollseyes* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    blotto
    struthe! is that ozzie word?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    struthe! is that ozzie word?
    Sorry booze = alcoholic beverages, goon, grog, mothers milk etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Sorry booze = alcoholic beverages, goon, grog, mothers milk etc etc
    yeah, i know what booze is. it's just 'blotto'; is that similar tou our pommy word "bladdered"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    yeah, i know what booze is. it's just 'blotto'; is that similar tou our pommy word "bladdered"?
    Blotto = absolutely stonkered, drunk, tanked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Blotto = absolutely stonkered, drunk, tanked
    yeah, i sort of gathered that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    yeah, i sort of gathered that.
    Hehe, God bless alcohol and all its effects. I think perhaps that is how the Pyramids were built. The Pharoah just put on a keg and that was the end of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    charming.
    me and my baby are going to a party aroung the corner to have a few drinks and catch up with the mates before heading home to cuddle up and go to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    charming.
    me and my baby are going to a party aroung the corner to have a few drinks and catch up with the mates before heading home to cuddle up and go to sleep.
    I can't do any of that ya lucky bugger. Tell Simon I say hi please I've got myself a genuine gall stone lol. No drinkies for me tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Hehe, God bless alcohol and all its effects. I think perhaps that is how the Pyramids were built. The Pharoah just put on a keg and that was the end of it
    lol cute theory there princess but i just finished studying ancient history for 2 years believe me they din put on the keg mate, besides if anyone should do it it's me cause i am the keg remember.

ReputationRep:
    lol cute theory there princess but i just finished studying ancient history for 2 years believe me they din put on the keg mate, besides if anyone should do it it's me cause i am the keg remember.
    cute, so how did they build em?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I can't do any of that ya lucky bugger. Tell Simon I say hi please I've got myself a genuine gall stone lol. No drinkies for me tonight.
    aww poor baby, actually im not too good meself, dun think i'll be downing the drink much either. i'll say hi to simon, hay guess what i've been staying at his house the past four days, got back yesterday, went over satdy, he stayin here tonight. so how u been? besides the stone lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    cute, so how did they build em?
    started planning when the pharoh was younger than me, architect worked personally with him to perfect the layout. then they went to surrounding villages and collected men to build, the men spent around the next 30 or so years building the pyramid step by step, and i mean even making the ****in steps.

ReputationRep:
    aww poor baby, actually im not too good meself, dun think i'll be downing the drink much either. i'll say hi to simon, hay guess what i've been staying at his house the past four days, got back yesterday, went over satdy, he stayin here tonight. so how u been? besides the stone lol.
    Fanbloodytabulous Not really, but it sounds good. Am going to head off to the chemist in about 30 seconds though, then off to work to hand in my resignation, or see what they can do about lighter duties. Either way I'm in no condition to run a shift anymore. Found that out on Monday, and not being able to move yesterday confirmed the fact. Will you write me a letter while I'm in hospital? Will anyone? perdy pwease, would bring so much cheer to an old bugger like me. hint hint lol. Have fun all, time to get some drugs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Fanbloodytabulous Not really, but it sounds good. Am going to head off to the chemist in about 30 seconds though, then off to work to hand in my resignation, or see what they can do about lighter duties. Either way I'm in no condition to run a shift anymore. Found that out on Monday, and not being able to move yesterday confirmed the fact. Will you write me a letter while I'm in hospital? Will anyone? perdy pwease, would bring so much cheer to an old bugger like me. hint hint lol. Have fun all, time to get some drugs
    you big sweetie of course i would, i'd come visit you if you were in hospital, if you go call me n i'll come see you and bring you flowers heehee. glad your giving the work thing a rest, dont like to see you run down like you are not tired just drained of your usual sweet personality. hope i see ya soon hun have fun, love ya. bye

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.