Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    in clearing when u ring up about a course , what do they ask you ? and does it last long ? is it like a phone interview or different ?

im about to ring up now, and i want to be prepared for what i might get asked ? dont want any surprises or to b caught out not having the info or details i might need when they ask !

ReputationRep:
    They might ask you the following questions:

Why do you want to do the course?
    Why do you want to go to that particular university?
    What skills, experience, and abilities do you have?
    What qualifications do you have?

Have a copy of your personal statement ready.

ReputationRep:
    they asked me to do my 13 times table at mine and then do it backwards whilst balancin a cup of water on my head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    They might ask you the following questions:

Why do you want to do the course?
    Why do you want to go to that particular university?
    What skills, experience, and abilities do you have?
    What qualifications do you have?

Have a copy of your personal statement ready.

ok thhanks for that, iv been ringing several places so far, but no luck yet, have to keep at it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **R**)
    ok thhanks for that, iv been ringing several places so far, but no luck yet, have to keep at it
    You're welcome.

Good luck on finding a place. I am confident that you will find a place. What course are you planning to do?

ReputationRep:
    im interested in physio and occupational therapy. there was only one course for physio so i wasnt confident ringing up , and wasnt surprised when they told me it was full. i have 3 more occupational therapy courses to ring about yet

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.