International Applicant to Cambridge

Watch
This discussion is closed.
lilsunflower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Woah.. You people applying to the US are really under lots of pressure. Yeh, my friends had such a nervewrecking time. I found lots of the essay titles very interesting too though I would HATE writing them. It'd be interesting to read some of them coz' they give so much room to write whatever you want.

So all of you waiting Cambridge results too? I'm seriously contemplating faxing them if I haven't heard in a week. Where I come from, post takes weeks to arrive from the UK... or sometimes it doesn't arrive at all.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You have just copleted your 300 page autobiography. Please submit page 217.......thats an essay i just fin doing now.....
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
You have just copleted your 300 page autobiography. Please submit page 217.......thats an essay i just fin doing now.....
Oh Lordy!
Wong
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by -Jon)
I didn't get any weird short ones like that, but I was asked some very vague essay questions. One in particular:

"What is your vision of a physician? What is your role as a future physician?" (3500 characters)
I have some really strange ones! They say it's to get to know you better, but I don't really see that much of a difference it makes. They ask for you favourite movie, favourite book etc.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (32)
8.58%
Confident (49)
13.14%
Indifferent (53)
14.21%
Unsure (93)
24.93%
Worried (146)
39.14%

Watched Threads