Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone think that edexcel messed up on marking thier A level Economics 5A (Labour markets) or Economics 6 paper? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yes edexcel suck..them and there crappy COmputer marking..using examinors who over 45 untill retired. dont know how to use a PC

ReputationRep:
    I think Edexcel have messed up quite a few subjects

ReputationRep:
    I really hope they messed up my history Unit 2, otherwise that means I actually deserved a D

ReputationRep:
    If i ever saw and new the truth..and saw examinors on road i bang them up messing around with peoples lives,,GREED they want the cash they dont care about your future man. ALso i heard they have to mark in certain time or they dont get a bonus...Trust me i heard many stories about the marking system..If edexcel so confident why dont they make a documetary and show the world how it is done...The system is also mashed up

ReputationRep:
    I do tooooooooooooooo!!

History Unit 6!!!!!!!!

definately something wrong as got 40 /120 (which is a U) where as my other modules were an A and a very high C.

its being remarked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    I think Edexcel have messed up quite a few subjects
    I really think they have. I got C for chem and bio(AS), even though I got A in the mocks and predictions. Right now I am really upset and depressed.

Also in eco & bus I got 88/90 in unit 1, how the f*uck?!!? I'm not that good at eco & bus- I even got a C in that unit for my mock!!!

Something must be wrong, any more people agree???
    My dreams are ruined!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince21)
    If i ever saw and new the truth..and saw examinors on road i bang them up messing around with peoples lives,,GREED they want the cash they dont care about your future man. ALso i heard they have to mark in certain time or they dont get a bonus...Trust me i heard many stories about the marking system..If edexcel so confident why dont they make a documetary and show the world how it is done...The system is also mashed up
    YEAH!!! Screw edexcel, Screw edexcel,Screw edexcel,Screw edexcel!!

(Perhaps its just me using their marking system as an excuse for my crap results)

ReputationRep:
    Yes man i dont know why so many skools think edexcel is the bets I say no..seriously they dont have the funds or the man power to manage 100% correct marking especially in subjects where there is alot of reading also listen to this:::::::ach page is scanned each question sent to different examinor what if your question is on same page with another question or two pages long dot hey can it all anyway..sorry can eb asked tot ype correctly

ReputationRep:
    I do tooooooooooooooo!!

History Unit 6!!!!!!!!

definately something wrong
    People ****ed up in history in my school. Although i am not sure whether they did edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince21)
    Yes man i dont know why so many skools think edexcel is the bets I say no..seriously they dont have the funds or the man power to manage 100% correct marking especially in subjects where there is alot of reading also listen to this:::::::ach page is scanned each question sent to different examinor what if your question is on same page with another question or two pages long dot hey can it all anyway..sorry can eb asked tot ype correctly
    Also think of all the 1 million papers they have marked, is it not possible that a page was missed out in the scanning procedure?

ReputationRep:
    of course they must have missed over 100

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel lost my friends music coursework so she dropped like 2 grades :eek:

Stupid exam board, thankfully she got in anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreama)
    One of my brother's A levels went up *alot*

He got an apology I think, they missed out a double page spread... :rolleyes:

Always worth a remark if you are near to the next grade in my opinion...
    prove that examiners are dopes

ReputationRep:
    lol prove it..i cant so i have to accpet they are correct ones..thats life

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure I've lost at least 6 marks on Paper 1 of Edex Eco, but I came out with a perfect grade 90/90? What's that, man? While my S1 paper (also Edex) was expected to be almost perfect came out with 79/100. It's not really a problem 'cause I've got an A in Maths. But 79/100... ? I'm considering about having it remarked. Should I have a try?

ReputationRep:
    We all know these may sound like excuses but yes I think Edexcel has messy system.
    As individual module grades i got a B in chem 1, which i was sure to score 100% . i got a B in chem 3. that sounds ok.. and a U in chem 2?? which i was expectin 100% too.
    Does this make sense? A student hu can get 2Bs in Chem 1 and 3... will get a str8 U in chem 2?

Argggh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, EDEXCEL SUCK,
    i think we should blame them for all our problems

ReputationRep:
    I also done my exams on edexcel and i feel my unit 5 and 6 bio are lower than i expected and my unit 5 and 6 physics.

Are those marked on pc?

could they be wrongly marked?

ReputationRep:
    marked on pc, how can that be?

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.