The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
27th September I believe, and you can move into your accommodation a day before. :smile: Hope this helps.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Noogle
27th September I believe, and you can move into your accommodation a day before. :smile: Hope this helps.

I think you can move in on the 25th too :smile:
Reply 3
Freshers Week, and indeed the start of term starts on Monday 27th September.

Most students will move in the day before, Sunday 26th September.

You can usually move in before that date, as long as the Residence Office agrees, and you pay for it.

As you are an international student, you usually move in the week before home students, and follow the International Student Orientation Programme.

Considering it is only April, I doubt any of this has been organised. You will receive information from UCL about this though.

Might be worth emailing the International Office about what date you should book flights...
Reply 4
thanks for all your answers :biggrin:
Reply 5
Madutza
Does anyone know when freshers week starts? Or when should we check in to get our accommodation?

I'd like to book a flight in advance and I'm not really sure on the date, so please help me out :biggrin:

Hi, I`m from Romania too. Are you going to attend the orientation programme? I haven`t booked my plane tickets for London yet, because I`m not really sure when to go.

Latest