Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I missed my offer for both my firm and my insurance, and when I rang them, they both said that I couldn't get in. However, when a teacher attempted it, they got the impression that my insurance was waiting for a decision by my firm.

    Both my firm and insurance were showing as "condiitonal offer" all day, until just a little while ago, where it now says I was unsuccessful with my insurance. But my firm still remains the same.

    Does anyone know what this means? Even though I haven't been rejected completely, I've looked around for clearing courses, and one university added me to their list, despite my ambiguous situation. I really don't want to wait until its too late. Oh yeah, and does anyone know what time admissions offices close today? Its gone five now, so I don't know whether I should ring up my firm and possibly annoy them, as wel as any clearing unis.


    Well if you phoned your firm and they said no, then it pretty much means no. Maybe they've just not had time to update it on track yet? Keep going for clearing I think is all you can do. Best of luck
    • Thread Starter

    OK, thank you very much! I wanted an objective vewwpoint; I wasn't holding my breath on this at all anyway, but I thougght I'd see what other people thought.
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.