The Student Room Group
butterflew
compared to this, i would have been blimmin pleased to have been pooled! that's great- it means a) ur good enough b) they know that there is a chance another college will want you! only a small proportion of ppl get pooled. its a GOOD thing! also- do colleges send out interview reports as a rule? although i think i know why i didn't get in (good on paper, bland interview), i'd like to know their reasoning

How good on paper and how bland an interview? What course and college did you apply to? I guess that makes a lot of difference too. Many extremely strong candidates get rejected ... it's such a damn pity.
Reply 2
I think if you give them a ring then they'll send it out to you.

I know edders got one last year, you should ask him.
Reply 3
theone
I think if you give them a ring then they'll send it out to you.

I know edders got one last year, you should ask him.

I think it might get sent to your school but I'm not sure if you're allowed to see it. They get a Cc of your offer/rejection/pool letter....
Reply 4
*Joanna*
I think it might get sent to your school but I'm not sure if you're allowed to see it. They get a Cc of your offer/rejection/pool letter....

what is cc?

so if I get pooled I'll have one as well?
Reply 5
akk713
what is cc?

so if I get pooled I'll have one as well?

cc = Carbon copy....
Reply 6
*Joanna*

If a report exists, you have the right to see it (data protection act) If your school get sent one, they should let you see it, otherwise the college would have to give you a copy if you request one (although they are entitled to charge you up to £10 if they so choose)

Latest

Trending

Trending