The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
im moving in on the 24th because i can only move in on the weekend when my dad can take me so ill probably be one of the last ones there.
Reply 21
AAhh!! Just got back from camden, trying to find some housesthere!!!

I've Never seen rvc-camden before - but its soo big!!! The area is a bit scary - but what do you expect being in camden though!!

Need some help -
Is anyone going to accomodation - formerly known as "kentish court" do you know if that is in Kentish town??
Reply 22
Kentish court is now called mary brancker house n yes its in kentish town. I went up to look round camden a couple of weeks ago, some bits do look a bit scary but i loved camden lock n the huge weather spoons they had there!
kat_r
Kentish court is now called mary brancker house n yes its in kentish town. I went up to look round camden a couple of weeks ago, some bits do look a bit scary but i loved camden lock n the huge weather spoons they had there!

Ill probs move up on the 19th! I want as much time to get used to living away from home before i have to get used to all the lectures and stuff!
i'll be applin 4 next september justwondering what subjects/ grades did u get 2 do vet nursin :redface:
Reply 25
i was on bvetmed but missed grades - so now i doing the veterinary gateway course. It started this year, it's a six year bvetmed degree- so i'm in!! so excited.
Reply 26
lor_3108
I am doing Vetmed in Sept-yay, but I also live too close to london ARGGGG! -I must find somewhere to live

Where are you from?? - I'm looking too - going to camden 2moro with soem vet medders to look at a a 7 bed house.

You too bown86!!
im glad i dont have to worry bout house finding until next year!
xxx
Reply 28
lor_3108
House finding is v.stressful! What time are you going to Camden 2morrow?

Whoops sorry - just got that - pm me asap!!
has anyone had their welcome packs yet?
*Arwen*
Nope vetsci - very depressing but it'll happen if it I want it that bad!!! :smile:

You'll get there, you can transfer after 3 years! Good luck and enjoy vetsci too, don't look at it as a failure :smile: See you there maybe x
Hey Kat_r! I saw u were mentioned in the Kentish Express 2day!!! I didnt realise u were head girl at homewood.......go u!!! Well done again, n ill c u at RVC!
xxx
Reply 32
hey

i know it says im going to liverpool but RVC rang today and said i have a place on vet med i think...even though i just missed the grades.....i haven't sorted out accommodation cause i live to close but woooh im sooo happy to be going there now...they took ages to decide for me.....see you all there
tessa
hey

i know it says im going to liverpool but RVC rang today and said i have a place on vet med i think...even though i just missed the grades.....i haven't sorted out accommodation cause i live to close but woooh im sooo happy to be going there now...they took ages to decide for me.....see you all there

hey well done! better late than never i suppose!
xxx
Reply 34
btw does anyone know how u change where u r studying on your profile?????
Reply 35
sweetlikechocol
hey well done! better late than never i suppose!
xxx

yeah thanks stressful week though and still got loads stuff to sort out....like ringing liverpool and explaining im not actually going there....oh joy.....
^ Oh I wish i had your Liverpool place!

I got my RVC welcome pack today. Does anyone know when we're getting our stuff through from Unite about Mary Brancker house? I want to know when I can move in.

I'm feeling really nervous now after reading through the welcome pack- I wasn't nervous before! I just hope I make some good friends!

L
Reply 37
tessa
hey

Oh man...I wish they did that for me!!!! dammit!!

Guess what - I have accomodation people!!! - woohoo - its a 7 bed house - just outside camden town sation - right next to rvc - with 6 fabulous vetmed fresher students - woohoo - soooooo excited!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 38
*Arwen*
Oh man...I wish they did that for me!!!! dammit!!

Guess what - I have accomodation people!!! - woohoo - its a 7 bed house - just outside camden town sation - right next to rvc - with 6 fabulous vetmed fresher students - woohoo - soooooo excited!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

damn haven't even started looking at accommodation yet..is it all really expensive....wheres a gd place to start....*totally clueless*
Reply 39
wahoo got my welcome pack today......are u guys buying all that stuff boiler suits and so on from them and sending in the fresher money and membership stuff...oh and also the green form..ther opening ceremony..whats that all about..is anyone going ..and too which bit...and y....oh my gosh brain overload..wasn't prepared for all this....lol

Latest

Trending

Trending