Turn on thread page Beta

Who, in your opinion, is the most beautiful woman in the world? watch

ReputationRep:
    The actress who plays Charlotte in SATC is incredibly pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    Which is better - blonde or brunette? My boyfriend loves my new dark hair but says my blonde hair made him notice me... Can a non-confused guy explain which they prefer?

I prefer brunette.

Dark hair highlights the face more than blonde hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1705 3
    What a total and utter mutt... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    shakira. i think catherine zeta jones is gorgeous as well, if i looked like her id stare at the mirror all day long.

oh and there is a discussion about who is the fittest actress on the film forum and someone mentioned aishwarya rai, didnt know who she was but i saw her l'oreal ad in a magazine and, although she has been airbrushed within an inch of her life, she is indeed beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Why did u say scarlett johansson and post a pic of jessica alba?

Anyways my vote goes to:Angelina Jolie

ReputationRep:
    Evangeline Lily

ReputationRep:
    I think Christina Ricci is stunning!

ReputationRep:
    keeley hawes

ReputationRep:
    yeah shakira is beautiful , eva longoria, and as is amy lee from evanescence although not so keen on the band!

ReputationRep:
    Kate Beckinsale probably of the famous people I can think of atm. Few celebs look good without make up, whereas she does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I think Christina Ricci is stunning!
    I agree. She's a fantastic actress too - have you seen 'Monster'? She was also decent in Woody Allen's rather recent 'Anything Else', and 'The Ice Storm'. Although I wouldn't go to the extent to say she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

ReputationRep:
    I was reading something recently where Mother Theresa was named as the most beautiful person

ReputationRep:
    By the way, it wasn't a poll or anything, just the writer's opinion

ReputationRep:
    beautiful inside me thinks

ReputationRep:
    Christina Ricci has a large forehead, but she is beautiful. And monster is a great film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomorrows_apple)
    The actress who plays Charlotte in SATC is incredibly pretty.

kristin davis.

She's gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    i think charlize theron is just flawless, definitely one of the most beautiful women in the world, also aishwarya rai is very beautiful, and cate blanchett, i think she is so aware of her style, and dresses beautifully

ReputationRep:
    its between angelina jolie and aishwarya rai...in her loreal advert, aishwarya looks stunning!

ReputationRep:
    Elisha Cuthbert, Kate Beckinsale or Catherine Zeta Jones. Cuthbert is ahead of the other two. Alba deserves a mention.

ReputationRep:
    My vote is for Jessica Simpson. Now if anyone dares to say that she is not fit then they r just gay...
    http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.