Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I went to show my dad, brother and sister where I'd be living Only my mog and I have been before. I wanted to check out where Rutland was as well...

It's still beautiful

ReputationRep:
    *blink blink*
    there's two sians! now i really need some sleep! :p:

ReputationRep:
    What?! lol

ReputationRep:
    hehe
    i meant 3 days ago.. there was one -sian- and another _sian_..
    plus ive been seeing things lately so i thought i had gone loopy..

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but there's only one -Sian- and that's what matters

ReputationRep:
    !!!Calling All the New Lenton and Wortley Crew!!!

Check out the Unofficial Hall Website set up by last year's faithful Lentoners for a sneaky peek at what you will all be getting up to this year...

http://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/~lenton/steve/

(paste the above address into the internet explorer address bar)

Steve. x

ReputationRep:
    !!!Calling all the new Lenton and Wortley Crew!!!

Check out the Lenton and Wortley Hall Unofficial Site put together by some of last year's faithful Lentoners, recounting some of the best moments of their awesome first year for a sneaky peek at the some of the antics and amazing times you will all be getting up to later this year...

http://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/~lenton/steve/

(paste the above address into the address bar in internet explorer)

Enjoy!

Steve. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelBabyfrog)
    Ah, but there's only one -Sian- and that's what matters
    Hehehe!

That website is really cool. Don't like the sound of staying up into the early hours doing physical geography work on the field trip though *yawn* lol

ReputationRep:
    I read somewhere that all the PSB are in the same block, block 6....is that true? Well if it is I'll be there.

ReputationRep:
    What's PSB?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone at Wenton seems to be doing geography?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Sian-)
    What's PSB?
    Private shared bathroom...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    Private shared bathroom...
    Well.. thats what I am getting!

ReputationRep:
    i would seriously KILL for pictures of ANY bonington hall room.. havent seen nuffin till now.. plus.. i hear theyre building 200 new rooms for bonington hall.. aye.. im jealous of all of you who've seen yer nice rooms..

ReputationRep:
    In Lenton most of the rooms are single study, (you get a sink and shelves behind a door)

All the rooms in block 1, 12, 6 and 8 are private shared bathroom.

Visit the forum at the Week 1 website, where you can read through the entries and learn lots about the Lenton & Wortley hall.

The week one and karni reps, or gav, Lenton hall's current president, will be happy to answer your questions.

http://www.weekone.co.uk/forums/view...4dfe51042652a7

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest, is 97sberrill the username you were given at school? Just mine was apinkney97 (then later they changed it to 97pinkneyale for some reason). Only it seemed vaguely similar - I still have various accounts using my school usernames (and passwords!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by finnstar)
    i would seriously KILL for pictures of ANY bonington hall room.. havent seen nuffin till now.. plus.. i hear theyre building 200 new rooms for bonington hall.. aye.. im jealous of all of you who've seen yer nice rooms..
    Wrong thread dude!

You could try going here and zooming in?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    whats the postcode for lenton and wortley hall? i need it for the medical form. does anyone know where i could find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayley_1604)
    whats the postcode for lenton and wortley hall? i need it for the medical form. does anyone know where i could find it?
    I didn't put it in. Didn't know it!

ReputationRep:
    ok i'll just put NG7 then lol

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 23, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.