The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
yeah where are all the guys? legless @ lenton sounds wicked! more excited bout the 007 night though, screw the toga party!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 121
lucy54
yeah where are all the guys? legless @ lenton sounds wicked! more excited bout the 007 night though, screw the toga party!

My thoughts exactly! Im thinking 007 night will be a lovely excuse to glam up abit!
im all up for a night of champagne and decadence but will the guys have to wear a DJ do you think? im a bit worried about the ensuing dry cleaning bill!!!
Reply 123
yeah def wear a DJ!
I'm up for some serious partying!
Reply 125
has anyone started packing? im freaking out i have too much stuff! what time is everyone thinking of arriving?
Reply 126
tmoro im going "fancy dress" shopping to pick up a few more bits and pieces...i have a dressing up fetish..lol :cool:

cant wait for 007, def going as a bond girl...just not sure which yet! if not, little black dress-ahoy! x
i have done some packing today...there are boxes all over my room...and an overflowing trunk...i may need to downsize a little :eek: i had lunch today with a friend who is currently at notts and he said that there are HUGE traffic jams around the city on sunday with all the arriving students...but i think after lunch/early afternoon will be about the right time to arrive. we have a talk or meeting type thing at 5ish i think...
Katie-Bo
tmoro im going "fancy dress" shopping to pick up a few more bits and pieces...i have a dressing up fetish..lol :cool:

cant wait for 007, def going as a bond girl...just not sure which yet! if not, little black dress-ahoy! x

can i put in a vote for pussy galore? :biggrin:
Reply 129
haha, i'll look into it!
my only problem is, how to be original at an 007 party?? its all been done before!
Reply 131
Frankiejac
my only problem is, how to be original at an 007 party?? its all been done before!

Go as Jaws. The shark. Bet nobody's done that before!
Reply 132
or oddjob
Reply 133
**** me I have packed nowt. I'm really behind! What time are you lot arriving on sunday?
Reply 134
kate86
Things are looking up finally! Do none of the lenton boys like to party then?
Well its gunna be a long bloody year if theres only 3 of us party people!

*waves*... I don't just party... I invented party... :wink: :rolleyes:

The min that my parents bugger off, **** the unpacking, I'm heading straight to the bar! Whose with me! :p:
Reply 135
think im gonna get there bout 12ish, got the vodka ready for the first night! the whole week is going to be insane wont be able to cope! what is everyone gonna wear to the ibiza party? im thinking whistles and glow sticks?
Reply 136
lucy54
think im gonna get there bout 12ish, got the vodka ready for the first night! the whole week is going to be insane wont be able to cope! what is everyone gonna wear to the ibiza party? im thinking whistles and glow sticks?

Ok... yo better be sharing that vodka! :p:

And I didn't know there was an Ibiza party... I seem to be missing a lot of things!
Reply 137
Im taking a bottle of vodka with me too (granted it is asda own finest at £4, but hey, we are bloody poor students now!).

Is anyone else planning on going a door knocking once the parents have gone? I think thats my plan, cos i reckon il find it easier to introduce mysen to the people at least on my own floor..............before hitting the bar!
Reply 138
kate86
Im taking a bottle of vodka with me too (granted it is asda own finest at £4, but hey, we are bloody poor students now!).

Is anyone else planning on going a door knocking once the parents have gone? I think thats my plan, cos i reckon il find it easier to introduce mysen to the people at least on my own floor..............before hitting the bar!

Yea... I was planning on just harassing my neighbours and making them come to the bar with me! Whether they want to or not.

I think first person on my list to harass is whoever I am sharing a bathroom with! :p:
Reply 139
kate86

Buy Rodnik from Tesco, only about £12. Very good vodka.

Latest

Trending

Trending