Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
POO! No one?
lawladuk
Report 16 years ago
Hey I have! I got a letter bout 6 this morning! I've been placed in the pool - I applied to do Law at Downing.
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
(Original post by lawladuk)
Hey I have! I got a letter bout 6 this morning! I've been placed in the pool - I applied to do Law at Downing.
Woah! Congratulations! I wish I could have a reply from them too. I have to wait coz' I'm from overseas.
Radagasty
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Woah! Congratulations! I wish I could have a reply from them too. I have to wait coz' I'm from overseas.
If I were you, I would ring them up on Tuesday and ask; if you wait for the letter, you may even miss the acceptance deadline, depending on how long it really takes.

I don't know why, but Cambridge seems to be ridiculously slow in sending international post. I have a letter from St. John's dated the 9th Dec., but I only received the letter on the 29th Dec. and I live in Sydney, not Timbuktu. I know for a fact that it doesn't physically take the letter that long to get here, because I've sent stuff to Cambridge from here, and it arrived there in a week. Also, some of the mail I receive from Cambridge (esp. from the BGS) is postmarked in Germany, which seems a little strange to me.

Well... I wish you all the best.
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
*sigh*... I feel like such a hopeful wishful thinker.

I've read lots of posts with people who have PERFECT academic histories, good interviews... and still got rejected. I feel so sick! Poo It's not very nice. I'm not a strong candidate and that makes rejection for me a sure fate. I just want to confirm it! At least I won't feel bad.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads