Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im thinking of doing this, what do you think:

Im still waiting on my insurance uni to make a decision, and the same course is on clearing, i was thinking of applying to it through clearing aswell as waiting for the decision in case im not in. :confused:

??

ReputationRep:
    You wont be able to apply through clearing unless you have been released by your firm and insurance / didnt get the grades. I guess you could try calling them as they may not yet have gotten round to update the site.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i could, shall i try emailing instead?cos they're probably closed by now

ReputationRep:
    you're much more likely to get answers if you phone... it's much easier to ignore a tonne of emails then it is to ignore lots of ringing phones :rolleyes:

and they won't let you apply for the course on clearing if you're waiting for a response from them as your insurance- the answer will be the same both ways

lou xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.