Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just want to say Good Luck to all GCSE candidates out there. It's horrible waiting for results, my brother is also waiting for his GCSE's. I've just done my A-levels and know how stressflu they are, but it all turns out ok in the end! Trust me- I was ok so you will be fine!

GOOD LUCK

1 WEEK LEFT!!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou! I saw on the A2 thread you met your Uni offer, so congratulations! Yeah good luck everyone, not long to go now. :afraid:

P.S. I'm not a stalker! :p:

ReputationRep:
    *tries to hide*!!

Ok I'll believe you're not a stalker!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    thanks!! well done on ur A2's!!

ReputationRep:
    :afraid: I wanna know now! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Two Tone)
    :afraid: I wanna know now! :afraid:
    Patience is a virtue! (Yeah, like saying that helps *slaps self*)... :p:

ReputationRep:
    At least we're all in the same boat, as my Mum keeps saying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Two Tone)
    At least we're all in the same boat, as my Mum keeps saying!
    Yeah, quite right, quite right my friend. Let's unite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    I just want to say Good Luck to all GCSE candidates out there. It's horrible waiting for results, my brother is also waiting for his GCSE's. I've just done my A-levels and know how stressflu they are, but it all turns out ok in the end! Trust me- I was ok so you will be fine!

GOOD LUCK

1 WEEK LEFT!!

Thanks & congrats on your results !

ReputationRep:
    awww thanks!!! Im soo nervous now seeing a level students get their results on the tele and im like 'thats gonna be us next week!' :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    awww thanks!!! Im soo nervous now seeing a level students get their results on the tele and im like 'thats gonna be us next week!' :eek:
    I know and they've all done soo great!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Good Luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! It's really appreciated!
    I saw, sexysax, that you got into your chosen university to study music. Congratulations! I'm going to be taking a level music in september - any advice for it? What were the pasrts you struggled on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelated)
    Yeah, quite right, quite right my friend. Let's unite!
    What you think if we unite and march on the exam boards with pitch forkes and torches they will give us our results early? Has anybody got any plans for threatining the exam boards into giving us our results early- I always say that a little bit of torcher goes along way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEAD BOY)
    Thanks! It's really appreciated!
    I saw, sexysax, that you got into your chosen university to study music. Congratulations! I'm going to be taking a level music in september - any advice for it? What were the pasrts you struggled on?
    I'm startin music AS next year as well. I've heard that it's quite hard, but at the moment I'm working towards grade 8 piano and violin, so at least I'll hopefully do well in the recital thing.

GOOD LUCK

1 WEEK LEFT!!

Thanx for the good luck, a bit of luck goes a loong way. I just hope i dont flop (Bites nails).

ReputationRep:
    HEADBOY and sherunsaway - what exam boards are you on or using.

I did AQA so can give you help/advice if needed if you use that exam board!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, good luck everyone! Waiting for GCSE results is horrible because it's so long, you have to go through the torture of seeing all the A-level students get their results a week before and it's your first results day experience, but you'll get through it and I'm sure you've all done brilliantly. Just try to remember that there's nothing you can do to change them now, so the best thing you can do is keep busy to take your mind off them. Even if you don't do as well as you're hoping, you can do A-levels with 5 A*-C grades at some places and A-levels will get you into university, so it's not the end of the world.

ReputationRep:
    HEADBOY and sherunsaway - what exam boards are you on or using.

I did AQA so can give you help/advice if needed if you use that exam board!
    I'm doing Edexcel, and what students have been saying about it on TSR, i'm not being very optimistic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEAD BOY)
    I'm doing Edexcel, and what students have been saying about it on TSR, i'm not being very optimistic
    Ah. No I am not fond of Edexcel after what they did to my friend. I only hope it turns out ok for you

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.