The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thankyou! I saw on the A2 thread you met your Uni offer, so congratulations! :smile: Yeah good luck everyone, not long to go now. :afraid:

P.S. I'm not a stalker! :p:
Reply 2
*tries to hide*!!

Ok I'll believe you're not a stalker!! :p:
Reply 3
thanks!! well done on ur A2's!!
Reply 4
:afraid: I wanna know now! :afraid:
Reply 5
Two Tone
:afraid: I wanna know now! :afraid:

Patience is a virtue! (Yeah, like saying that helps *slaps self*)... :p:
Reply 6
At least we're all in the same boat, as my Mum keeps saying!
Reply 7
Two Tone
At least we're all in the same boat, as my Mum keeps saying!

Yeah, quite right, quite right my friend. Let's unite! :biggrin:
Reply 8
sexysax
I just want to say Good Luck to all GCSE candidates out there. It's horrible waiting for results, my brother is also waiting for his GCSE's. I've just done my A-levels and know how stressflu they are, but it all turns out ok in the end! Trust me- I was ok so you will be fine!

GOOD LUCK

1 WEEK LEFT!!

:biggrin: :smile:

Thanks & congrats on your results !
awww thanks!!! Im soo nervous now seeing a level students get their results on the tele and im like 'thats gonna be us next week!' :eek:
SketchyCanvas
awww thanks!!! Im soo nervous now seeing a level students get their results on the tele and im like 'thats gonna be us next week!' :eek:

I know and they've all done soo great! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Reply 12
Thanks! It's really appreciated! :biggrin:
I saw, sexysax, that you got into your chosen university to study music. Congratulations! :smile: I'm going to be taking a level music in september - any advice for it? What were the pasrts you struggled on?
Pixelated
Yeah, quite right, quite right my friend. Let's unite! :biggrin:

What you think if we unite and march on the exam boards with pitch forkes and torches they will give us our results early? Has anybody got any plans for threatining the exam boards into giving us our results early- I always say that a little bit of torcher goes along way!
HEAD BOY
Thanks! It's really appreciated! :biggrin:
I saw, sexysax, that you got into your chosen university to study music. Congratulations! :smile: I'm going to be taking a level music in september - any advice for it? What were the pasrts you struggled on?

I'm startin music AS next year as well. I've heard that it's quite hard, but at the moment I'm working towards grade 8 piano and violin, so at least I'll hopefully do well in the recital thing.
sexysax
I just want to say Good Luck to all GCSE candidates out there. It's horrible waiting for results, my brother is also waiting for his GCSE's. I've just done my A-levels and know how stressflu they are, but it all turns out ok in the end! Trust me- I was ok so you will be fine!

GOOD LUCK

1 WEEK LEFT!!

:biggrin: :smile:

Thanx for the good luck, a bit of luck goes a loong way. I just hope i dont flop (Bites nails).
Reply 16
HEADBOY and sherunsaway - what exam boards are you on or using.

I did AQA so can give you help/advice if needed if you use that exam board!
Yeah, good luck everyone! Waiting for GCSE results is horrible because it's so long, you have to go through the torture of seeing all the A-level students get their results a week before and it's your first results day experience, but you'll get through it and I'm sure you've all done brilliantly. Just try to remember that there's nothing you can do to change them now, so the best thing you can do is keep busy to take your mind off them. Even if you don't do as well as you're hoping, you can do A-levels with 5 A*-C grades at some places and A-levels will get you into university, so it's not the end of the world.
Reply 18
sexysax
HEADBOY and sherunsaway - what exam boards are you on or using.

I did AQA so can give you help/advice if needed if you use that exam board!

I'm doing Edexcel, and what students have been saying about it on TSR, i'm not being very optimistic :frown:
Reply 19
HEAD BOY
I'm doing Edexcel, and what students have been saying about it on TSR, i'm not being very optimistic :frown:

Ah. No I am not fond of Edexcel after what they did to my friend. I only hope it turns out ok for you

Latest