Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    See the attachment - it dosnt really show the thinkness but it looks to be about 1 sheet of thick paper.

em... Which college did he apply to? I got my offer from Pembroke this morning. It had a pink sheet in it along with a white sheet. Look through a light source see if you see anything like that. If it's pink, then it's possible that it is an offer providing that the whole of Cambridge use the same colour code. If it's yellow, so I've read, then it's likely to be a pooling letter. I don't know what rejection looks like, but I guess it's probably just white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    em... Which college did he apply to? I got my offer from Pembroke this morning. It had a pink sheet in it along with a white sheet. Look through a light source see if you see anything like that. If it's pink, then it's possible that it is an offer providing that the whole of Cambridge use the same colour code. If it's yellow, so I've read, then it's likely to be a pooling letter. I don't know what rejection looks like, but I guess it's probably just white.
    I answered this earlier in the thread but a few people seem to have missed it - He got a rejection from Fitzwilliam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Just though I should post and say my brother got a rejection
    Hey sorry about your brother's rejection :confused: but he's sure lucky to have a concerned brother like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I got an offer on a white sheet and my college gave me a load of other stuff (information about fees, student card and one other thing) on a pink sheet, a yellow sheet and a blue sheet.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.