This discussion is closed.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
See the attachment - it dosnt really show the thinkness but it looks to be about 1 sheet of thick paper.

em... Which college did he apply to? I got my offer from Pembroke this morning. It had a pink sheet in it along with a white sheet. Look through a light source see if you see anything like that. If it's pink, then it's possible that it is an offer providing that the whole of Cambridge use the same colour code. If it's yellow, so I've read, then it's likely to be a pooling letter. I don't know what rejection looks like, but I guess it's probably just white.
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
em... Which college did he apply to? I got my offer from Pembroke this morning. It had a pink sheet in it along with a white sheet. Look through a light source see if you see anything like that. If it's pink, then it's possible that it is an offer providing that the whole of Cambridge use the same colour code. If it's yellow, so I've read, then it's likely to be a pooling letter. I don't know what rejection looks like, but I guess it's probably just white.
I answered this earlier in the thread but a few people seem to have missed it - He got a rejection from Fitzwilliam.
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Just though I should post and say my brother got a rejection
Hey sorry about your brother's rejection :confused: but he's sure lucky to have a concerned brother like you.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
I got an offer on a white sheet and my college gave me a load of other stuff (information about fees, student card and one other thing) on a pink sheet, a yellow sheet and a blue sheet.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (14)
8.54%
Confident (22)
13.41%
Indifferent (28)
17.07%
Unsure (46)
28.05%
Worried (54)
32.93%

Watched Threads