Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    it may not all be bad. If curry declines my offer I will come back to you. Promise.
    I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    since your divorced anna, can i marry him?
    but i thought you were with me and Ralfi will leave you...just like he left me..

ReputationRep:
    it may not all be bad. If curry declines my offer I will come back to you. Promise.
    put me up for second best eh? thats ok...I have Simon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    but i thought you were with me and Ralfi will leave you...just like he left me..

no, Im sorry it had to end like this.

With regards to the money I left you, make sure not to spend it all at once.

ReputationRep:

your leaving me now?

**SOBS***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    put me up for second best eh? thats ok...I have Simon!

So you have to settle for him. Oh well, it could have been worse.

ReputationRep:
    So you have to settle for him. Oh well, it could have been worse.

but your leaving me *sniffles* trys hard to be strong.........

ReputationRep:

what can that money get for me? Ive already given it away to charity...i need real money, not a few coins that can't even buy me a decent sandwich :mad: ..mad right now.. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    your leaving me now?

**SOBS***

no. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    but your leaving me *sniffles* trys hard to be strong.........
    Dont worry Curry, i told you Ralfi was like that! Your still a part of me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    what can that money get for me? Ive already given it away to charity...i need real money, not a few coins that can't even buy me a decent sandwich :mad: ..mad right now.. :mad:

You gave it to charity. What a shameful waste! :eek: I expect you to repay me every penny of it.

ReputationRep:
    no. :eek:
    your not leaving me? *sniffle* promise?

ReputationRep:
    your not leaving me? *sniffle* promise?

I dont promise anything.

But for now..... hmmm.... yes.......well I suppose I'll put up with you for at least a little longer.

ReputationRep:
    I dont promise anything.

But for now..... hmmm.... yes.......well I suppose I'll put up with you for at least a little longer.

ok thats it, i want a divorce......right NOW! and since you didnt get a pre nuptial, im getting a good lawyer to get all your money!

ReputationRep:
    I dont promise anything.

put up with her? Dont you treat her like a piece of dirt! You don't deserve her! She deserves someone like my hunky friend! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    ok thats it, i want a divorce......right NOW! and since you didnt get a pre nuptial, im getting a good lawyer to get all your money!
    YERRRRRR YOU GOO CURRY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    put up with her? Dont you treat her like a piece of dirt! You don't deserve her! She deserves someone like my hunky friend! :mad:
    see my above post anna darling, im getting a divorce! (and he forgot the prenuptails)

ReputationRep:
    Anna, seeing as curry divorced me, you don't fancy giving it another go do you by any chance......?

ReputationRep:
    Anna, seeing as curry divorced me, you don't fancy giving it another go do you by any chance......?
    no.....and you didnt deserve someone with as much fashion sense as me by the way.........

and shes going with the fish, im going with her lovely hunky mate!

ReputationRep:
    going with the fish....

I see..... the problem with that being that Anna is a foot person and fish have flippers.

She will come running back to me begging!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2004
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.