Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Gemgems thinks it's too unhealthy and therefore throws it away and prepares a fruit salad. NikNak agrees and eats lots and lots of fruit..no more take aways for him!...
    NikNak realises the error of his ways and digs into the lovely letuce and carrot stuff - hmm- ahem - yum.....

ReputationRep:
    Gemgems thinks it's too unhealthy and therefore throws it away and prepares a fruit salad. NikNak agrees and eats lots and lots of fruit..no more take aways for him!...
    i said it was fat free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i said it was fat free
    Yes, but it still contains vegetable oils etc. I'm not having this disgrace!

*Goes in a mood to the fruit bowl and bites into a juicy apple*

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but it still contains vegetable oils etc. I'm not having this disgrace!

*Goes in a mood to the fruit bowl and bites into a juicy apple*
    gets out clemintines!

ReputationRep:
    gets out clemintines!
    I prefer oranges..thanks...

ReputationRep:
    I prefer oranges..thanks...
    comapred to oranges, clemintines are FULL of flavor, couldnt live without them m8......

ReputationRep:
    comapred to oranges, clemintines are FULL of flavor, couldnt live without them m8......
    Well...ok then. I prefer my apples and bananas though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    NikNak realises the error of his ways and digs into the lovely letuce and carrot stuff - hmm- ahem - yum.....
    Anna turns around with chocolate smeared all over her face but denies eating any of it! Niknak, gems and curry look...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Anna turns around with chocolate smeared all over her face but denies eating any of it! Niknak, gems and curry look...
    and curry dives into where she hid the truffle and begins to eat some delicately.........the fish after all is appalled with annas manners and curry doesnt want her hunky new fiance to think that about her!

ReputationRep:
    and curry dives into where she hid the truffle and begins to eat some delicately.........the fish after all is appalled with annas manners and curry doesnt want her hunky new fiance to think that about her!
    but Simon still loves Anna and hunky mate still loves Curry because they love them for who they are and not what they look like (even though they are both drop dead gorgeous)hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    but Simon still loves Anna and hunky mate still loves Curry because they love them for who they are and not what they look like (even though they are both drop dead gorgeous)hehehe
    Who's "they"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    of course, they love me for my smile, and my personality (no-one has ever told me i was gorgeous.......out of all the guys that liked me. cute yes, adorable, yes, beautiful,yes.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Who's "they"?
    you and the 'hunky mate'

ReputationRep:
    I threw it away though lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    you and the 'hunky mate'
    did someone say I was drop-dead gorgeous?

(this is where you come in Gemsy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    you and the 'hunky mate'
    what is the hunky mates name? im going to get married to this guy and i dont know his name anna!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    did someone say I was drop-dead gorgeous?

(this is where you come in Gemsy)
    Why me? I'm married to NikNak...

ReputationRep:
    because he has decided to break annas heart and fall in love with you obviously!

ReputationRep:
    Lol,

So you don't think I'm drop-dead gorgeous then, lol.

And this whole NikNak favouritism thing is making me uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    because he has decided to break annas heart and fall in love with you obviously!
    Cool!

So what do you say? Can I marry two men, like Anna did?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.