Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I don't understand what brought that on though...
    Perhaps he is getting p*ssed off, quite understandbly at all the sh*t that is getting posted recently, but then again thats just me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I don't understand what brought that on though...
    niether do i, and that is what makes it worse.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Perhaps he is getting p*ssed off, quite understandbly at all the sh*t that is getting posted recently, but then again thats just me.
    but i dont understand.....i dont post crap....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... ****.

Like the whole Timmy Mallet League thing, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    but i dont understand.....i dont post crap....
    CurryADD look at this:

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...613#post236613

look familiar?

ReputationRep:
    Omg! Whiteys Gone?!

ReputationRep:
    CurryADD look at this:

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...613#post236613

look familiar?
    no actually it doesnt. is that supposed to look like the crap posted on here? or is that supposed to be,"remember when you wouldnt say sorry sort of thing!"

ReputationRep:
    no actually it doesnt. is that supposed to look like the crap posted on here? or is that supposed to be,"remember when you wouldnt say sorry sort of thing!"
    Yes <-Which one do you ask, I will leave that for your own interpretation.

ReputationRep:
    Yes <-Which one do you ask, I will leave that for your own interpretation.
    i would really like to understand! is that supposed to be the crap? because i have NEVER once said "you hurt my feelings" this whole thing is really pissing me off.

ReputationRep:
    i would really like to understand! is that supposed to be the crap? because i have NEVER once said "you hurt my feelings" this whole thing is really pissing me off.
    I remember him saying a few days ago on the "Who's leaving" thread on About UKL that he might leave...

Reminds me of when my dad gets in a temper. Gets all pissed off but it doesn't last.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I agree, there is some right trash in this forum including this thread but hey, it's a bit of fun, it's the holidays - we are all bored. Nobody is asking anybody to read it, and there is all the academic discussions going on so I don't see a problem there...

Well, whatever the reason, I will miss Whitey, he's so witty and funny. He is very well respected as well and I hope he does come back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I remember him saying a few days ago on the "Who's leaving" thread on About UKL that he might leave...

Reminds me of when my dad gets in a temper. Gets all pissed off but it doesn't last.
    He's left and come back twice before, I'm sure he'll return again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Yeah, hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Yay.

All be happy for Mr White shall return eventually if we're lucky and we are nice and not stupid.

ReputationRep:
    You killed White. This is greatly disturbing. The Comedian of 2003 has gone, because people insist on posting one line, chatroom like posts, when in fact this is supposed to be something of a forum. Sad, very sad. I do hope he comes back. Mr White shall be sorely missed by all in some way or another.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.