The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've been getting into clubs without ID since I was about 14 haha. Used to think it was great then.

:smile:
'no trainers'
'no all boy groups'
'no being 'drunk' on a nightout'

'no i will not let you PURCHASE entry in to this building like you want to'

aren't we free beings.

society is rapidly turning to ****. you may think i'm being dramatic but it's all the same thing.
I can't believe so many people have been refused entry to clubs, I've never been turned away. :s-smilie:

What kind of places turn you away for being brown?!
helenjayne
I've not been refused entry, but I was asked to leave after falling asleep. I'm a party animal.

Party animals aren't likely to fall asleep. :wink:
Reply 84
I've been kicked out for being too drunk at a completely stupid bar, I was banging on the bar and shouting at someone (No idea what I was saying to the guy though)

Been refused for having an out of date passport, which had worked since it had gone out of date but not at this one particular place which was strange.
zKlown
Why what did you try get in dress like?

And what you mean "not tonight lads", so basically the bouncers just said NO! Never come across that

Black shoes, normal dark blue jeans, a nice t shirt (quite a good brand name, not chavvy looking etc) and a jacket.
''Get some better shoes yeah...'' that's the one that I get if I get turned away. Thing I found quite annoying is that one of my mates got in wearing the same shoes in a different colour....

ATM though I'm getting done over for not having ''correct ID'' because I had to send it off for a CRB check :frown:
Reply 87
How to be a bouncer:
1) Stand by a door
2) Be an *******
Reply 88
Never happened to me :banana:

But a friend of mine got kicked out because he pissed on the counter :biggrin:
I was turned away twice when I was 17 but apart from that, no problems. I prefer to get tipsy in a pub/bar then drunk in a club so my state has never been an issue.
Reply 90
I got IDd at a nightclub in Trinidad.
I lied and said that I was here (I live in Trinidad) on holiday, and that I was told that I wouldn't get IDd so I didn't bother to risk bringing my passport out. The bouncer proceeded to lecture me about the security at the club, and to tell me that I should always use an ID... Then he let me in... I was 17 at the time.

EDIT: forgot to add. When I was 16 my friends and I had this wicked idea to try and go clubbing... so we got in and it was a free drinks night. Then all of a sudden, one of my friends gets paralytically drunk and starts vomiting all over the floor. The manager then made the whole group of us leave the club. To make matters worse, an ambulance had to come to pick up our dear drunken friend! That was a horrible night and the club was crap... it must've been a crap club to let 16 year olds in.
Reply 91
No but i've been kicked out plenty, even when my mate and training partner was the bouncer lol. Not so much nowadays though!

:frown:
Nick_000
Lol I've had a "not tonight lads"... After squaring up to a lad, telling him to **** off and then attempt to walk in to the club with my mates. I've been thrown out more than refused entry for fighting etc...

If you're in places like London than they will let you in/refuse you on how you look. My friend has long hair and dresses a bit grungy and constantly struggles to get in London clubs when we go.

:mad: your sig. tut tut.

And stop fighting.
Reply 93
Tellin a bouncer (really politely) to speak to my face and stop looking at my boobs, I didn't even have a small top on... he was totally being a complete creepy perve. Anyway he told me i was banned!! 5 mins later we walked back in. what a knob!
Reply 94
Not all of us are tw4ts!
Reply 95
MrBez
Not all of us are tw4ts!

You're right. Its just you.
Never been refused entry but I have been kicked out for being too drunk - or at least I think it was because I was too drunk. I only vaguely remember two bouncers dragging me out and shoving me in a taxi.
Reply 97
All about the confidence baby, and have ID ready for the doorstaff!
Reply 98
Who the heck goes to clubs without bringing your ID with a chance of having it checked? Gosh some of you people are retarded.
Reply 99
The_resurrection
Bouncers say it to the ugly lads. It's a cruel world. I never have such problems. :cool:

LOL wow, that's worse than playground bullying! Never come across that TBH

Latest

Trending

Trending