The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
marymedic
ermmm i think you will find i am NOT maskall. That is such a load of rubbish, dont be like that just because you got rejected from oxford :smile:

please stop trying to impersonating me.

infact, edders, i reckon this is you.

i reckon you have stooped to my level because you cant admit that i am being nice.

utterly sad.

if it isnt u - u r still being sad, because u r lying - u know it isnt me.
fluff
please stop trying to impersonating me.
infact, edders, i reckon this is you.
i reckon you have stooped to my level because you cant admit that i am being nice.
utterly sad.
if it isnt u - u r still being sad, because u r lying - u know it isnt me.

Maskall, you are maskall, right?

And why have you come back with that name.

I imagine a cute fluffy bunny pulling its mask off to have a huge evil grinning face underneath - the real MASKALL.
Reply 182
thefish_uk
Maskall, you are maskall, right?

And why have you come back with that name.

I imagine a cute fluffy bunny pulling its mask off to have a huge evil grinning face underneath - the real MASKALL.

edders is just lying.

i only have one account i am using and thats this one.

jesus christ edders, i cant believe you would stoop so low.

how lame. really.
Reply 183
marymedic
Hmmm im thinking fluff = adshur :wink:
Adshur, you deserve everything for being so damn arrogant all the time. Im glad you didnt get into cambridge it might teach you some humility.
You clearly think youre it and by posting pictures of yourself expect lots of compliments (i couldnt think of anythiing nice to say about you :wink: ).
Why dont you just grow up and get over your rejection?
PS I am a medical student at the University of Newcastle. You will never be as good as me :wink:

Rushda hasn't been rejected from Cambridge.
Reply 184
Ok I can't see why Edders would lie, but any chance we could get verification from another mod?
Reply 185
edders
shows what a duplicitous **** he is really, doesnt it?

why do you blatantly give your plan away?
how obvious do you want it to be that you are lying in order to try and make out something that i clearly havent done?
Reply 186
Infinity
Ok I can't see why Edders would lie, but any chance we could get verification from another mod?

ohhh, i see now.

so its "wink wink, ollie, will u tell these people that i am not lying so we can get rid of maskall this way".

that is typical, really.
Reply 187
fluff
edders is just lying.

i only have one account i am using and thats this one.

jesus christ edders, i cant believe you would stoop so low.

how lame. really.

I am sorry but there is no way I would take your word over edders.
Reply 188
fluff
ohhh, i see now.

so its "wink wink, ollie, will u tell these people that i am not lying so we can get rid of maskall this way".

that is typical, really.

Just stop that isn't what I said. I'm asking for an honest answer to settle the argument. Shall we ask for Adshur to verify,(if she comes back) you trust her right?

Latest

Trending

Trending