Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Yes I did, the expressed the opinion that adhusr posted this in order to gain sympathy and get loads of people going awww etc etc

Its a cynical opinion.
    ohhhh.

fair enough.

but just to point out, she has been feeling down for over a week due to other problems aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    You cant leave adhsur, you're one of the most respected members and your opinions are always valid. Plus, there aren't enough people on here fro West yorkshire as it is, i dont wanna be on my own!
    i am from leeds. and i am maskall!!!

UKL AWARD WINNER 2003 - in your region m8!!

ReputationRep:
    I left too. And then I came back. I want to leave again. And never come back. I dont think I will never come back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    White wont want it and d will never give it to LH.
    I don't think d would never give it to me. I'm still higher in his estimations than a lot of people. I still have a pm from him declaring his love for me (don't try to deny it, d). Those were better times.

Anyway, Adhsur hasn't left yet and she won't leave! It won't be the same without Rushda.

ReputationRep:
    Thats a little harsh isnt it?
    no, whats harsh about it? we dont need a running commentary of her life. if shes going then leave a bye message and go, dont make a thread for everyone to beg you to stay in.

(Original post by corey)
    this thread should be deleted/closed
    if she was an ordinary member- yes it would have been deleted as soon as its posted, as shes not- she can delete it herself.

(Original post by gary)
    how did you work that one out?
    i dont know either....but the awards certainly proven that loopy-lou is fav member.

and if anyones wondering why im writting one big post its cos this is number 1999.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    no, whats harsh about it? we dont need a running commentary of her life. if shes going then leave a bye message and go, dont make a thread for everyone to beg you to stay in.

if she was an ordinary member- yes it would have been deleted as soon as its posted, as shes not- she can delete it herself.

i dont know either....but the awards certainly proven that loopy-lou is fav member.

and if anyones wondering why im writting one big post its cos this is number 1999.

love Katy ***
    have you got a grudge against Adhsur? Is it cos shes got more rep than u have?

ReputationRep:
    okay this is getting abit out hand
    someone needed abit of reassurance from people, as everyone will do in life when they are feeling down its gonna happen to you

ReputationRep:
    have you got a grudge against Adhsur? Is it cos shes got more rep than u have?
    Now, now children, let's calm it down a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)

love Katy ***
    according to the awards, i am more popular than you ickle katy, so r u saying that awards r a measure of popularity all of a sudden?

thats what you just said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    okay this is getting abit out hand
    someone needed abit of reassurance from people, as everyone will do in life when they are feeling down its gonna happen to you
    Please tell me how wonderful I am, I feel down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    according to the awards, i am more popular than you ickle katy, so r u saying that awards r a measure of popularity all of a sudden?

thats what you just said.
    Let us remember what your award was for, don't you wish the mods weren't gutless?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Please tell me how wonderful I am, I feel down
    your wonderful van i knee before you

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't talking about popularity or favourite member, someone said Adshur was the most respected member on this forum apart from maybe D. To which i asked how the person calculated this.

There wasn't a poll for most respected member was there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    your wonderful van i knee before you
    Thank you, I feel much better now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    by the way i am maskall - incase u got the impression that i was some1 else.
    It's all right m'dear, I was aware of that Thanks for turning over a new leaf somewhat - you seem to be a lot nicer at the mo'. I think Adshur was right to want to give you a second chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Thank you, I feel much better now
    i'm glad i'll go to heaven for sure now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I wasn't talking about popularity or favourite member, someone said Adshur was the most respected member on this forum apart from maybe D. To which i asked how the person calculated this.

There wasn't a poll for most respected member was there?
    It's level pegging between, ickle_katy and Adhsur.

Click

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Let us remember what your award was for, don't you wish the mods weren't gutless?
    yes, people voted 4 me to win an award.

i defended off the challenge of a so called legend in these parts - bloodhound. people said he was funny and daring and a bit of a rebel.

i defeated him and won the vote.

and my name stands there in all its glory as a UKL Award Winner of 2003.

dont b jealous.

ReputationRep:
    who'd wanna be popular on the internet its really not important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    yes, people voted 4 me to win an award.

i defended off the challenge of a so called legend in these parts - bloodhound. people said he was funny and daring and a bit of a rebel.

i defeated him and won the vote.

and my name stands there in all its glory as a UKL Award Winner of 2003.

dont b jealous.
    I could never match your achievements

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.