Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Well what an adequete reply to my post - you sir have just proved my point.
    u dont have a point.

all u said was that u suddnely reckon grades dont mean intelligence, but thats only coz u found out that i had even better grades than yours.

and it is an adequate reply - if i get accepted then obviously i will have proved my 'true' intelligence. so what more do you want me to say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    MadNatSci, if you did actually READ what I had said you might of realised that was my point.

I did. I was telling both of you to stop arguing about it since it's pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    Is that even possible?
    You been banned again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Don't be so ungrateful. There has been moderator polls in the past but none with Adhsur as one of the choices. Besides there is some relevance.
    What does being grateful have anything to do with it?

We're talking about most respected member on the whole forum, and you post up a favourite girl mod link - which is only 2 people out of the whole forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    u dont have a point.

all u said was that u suddnely reckon grades dont mean intelligence, but thats only coz u found out that i had even better grades than yours.

and it is an adequate reply - if i get accepted then obviously i will have proved my 'true' intelligence. so what more do you want me to say?
    Search through my posts when I first came to the forum you'll find i argued the same point there also. I actually refused my prize for all A*'s/A's based on this also.

Right end of argument - your a waste of time to dicuss things with.

ReputationRep:
    Is that even possible?

lol! Nah, he seems to have been OK recently - at least from where I stand. Still puts a bit too much emphasis on his exam grades but I can put up with that I think I don't like disliking people!

Why are you 2776 2? Isn't that the account you created when you were banned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    You been banned again?
    No, I'm trying to imporve post count for this account, so I can give rep out to more people than is currently possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Oh come on, both of you. Grades at GCSE really don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Maskall, please don't go down in my estimation again!
    i am not m8.

corey was calling me stupid yesterday, so i mrely showed her my grades in order for her to take her words back.

i know gcse grades dont matter, i infact said well done to corey. corey is just trying to take my place as the UKL rebel, its blatantly obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    What does being grateful have anything to do with it?

We're talking about most respected member on the whole forum, and you post up a favourite girl mod link - which is only 2 people out of the whole forum.
    Hmmm I'm not sure. I'll shut up.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm trying to imporve post count for this account, so I can give rep out to more people than is currently possible.
    I know i'm brilliant and all, but 2x as much rep for me is not nessacary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Why are you 2776 2? Isn't that the account you created when you were banned?
    A very good memory.

ReputationRep:
    You will probably hit overlord status w/in the week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    You will probably hit overlord status w/in the week.
    Oh, congrats on your 2000!

I'm just slowly building up this account, so poepl that are worthy of rep can get some...

ReputationRep:
    A very good memory.

But of course.

The rep thing, incidentally, is a good idea. I'd do it if I could be bothered (and if I posted enough to make it worthwhile!)

ReputationRep:

why did you get banned???????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    why did you get banned???????
    excessive flirting

ReputationRep:
    A very good memory.
    You were banned??

Welcome to the club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    excessive flirting

really....i got banned on my first day on this site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    You were banned??

Welcome to the club.
    I would like to join the club, would make me feel special!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I would like to join the club, would make me feel special!
    yeah be come special, why people ban people its ridicolous

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.