This discussion is closed.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
yeah be come special, why people ban people its ridicolous
There is little point as they just register again. Unless their IP has been blocked, but I suppose that's easy to get around.
xAngelx
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
There is little point as they just register again. Unless their IP has been blocked, but I suppose that's easy to get around.
i just joined again didnt take me a minute, they'll have to kill me to get rid of moi
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
i just joined again didnt take me a minute, they'll have to kill me to get rid of moi
Have you been banned before?
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Have you been banned before?
just once two days ago i'd only just joined the posh *****
lala
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
:confused: Well, it's not like I'm doing a good job moderating. And I'm falling behind in studies...and and...I've turned into a complete failure. Not because of you people of course!!

I don't know. I'm just confused.

I'll be ok in a few days.
Oh dont worry about it- so you made one balls up moderating, it's not the end of the world, and there are never usually any problems.
If you were pooled Cambridge might come through yet (I have a friend who got her place for languages that way, though the wait was admittedly a bit nerve making). Clearly they liked you so you're still in with a fighting chance.
fluff
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lala)
Oh dont worry about it- so you made one balls up moderating, it's not the end of the world, and there are never usually any problems.
If you were pooled Cambridge might come through yet (I have a friend who got her place for languages that way, though the wait was admittedly a bit nerve making). Clearly they liked you so you're still in with a fighting chance.
where was this mistake with moderating, i dont see it.

she deleted a fully offensive post - just becoz the person who posted it complains and adhsur doesnt back down, doesnt mean that she is doing a bad job.

adhsur is a fabulous moderator - and i should know coz i have tested the moderators skills enough in the past!
lala
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fluff)
where was this mistake with moderating, i dont see it.

she deleted a fully offensive post - just becoz the person who posted it complains and adhsur doesnt back down, doesnt mean that she is doing a bad job.

adhsur is a fabulous moderator - and i should know coz i have tested the moderators skills enough in the past!
Go back to last night and you'll see. Is your memory so short?
Nobody agrees with you maskall. You are not right.
fluff
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lala)
correction - YOU dont agree with me.

i dont know where u got the idea that every1 loves you, more people like me than you think.

i dont become an award winner for nothing you know.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lala)
Yes I would have to agree with you.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fluff)

i dont know where u got the idea that every1 loves you, more people like me than you think.

Names please.........
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fluff)

You won an award for being a complete idiot who no one liked and that annoyed everyone with your childish antics. That is why you won an award. Something for you to be proud of no doubt.
fluff
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Names please.........
adhsur
meepmeep
alexander
emmz
elpaw
lyra

and 41% of the people who voted in the awards.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
You won an award for being a complete idiot who no one liked and that annoyed everyone with your childish antics. That is why you won an award. Something for you to be proud of no doubt.
Hmmmmm,

I like Corey less.
fluff
Report 16 years ago
right ..........lol!!

so bloohound is "a bit of a legend", and i beat him to win a prestigious award that you are clearly jealous about as you didnt win one? my fans voted 4 me, and i won an award. simple.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fluff)
right ..........lol!!

so bloohound is "a bit of a legend", and i beat him to win a prestigious award that you are clearly jealous about as you didnt win one? my fans voted 4 me, and i won an award. simple.
**leaves Maskall to live in his own little dream world.
fluff
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Hmmmmm,

I like Corey less.
Corey isnt even ever funny or unpredicatable in her posts, she is just blatantly offensive and is only trying to be rebellious because i won an award. ohhh well......................
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fluff)
right ..........lol!!

which is exactly why I didn't vote for you because you didn't deserve it, bloodhound did. those who voted for you probably did so as an insult.
fluff
Report 16 years ago
**leaves Maskall to live in his own little dream world.
if you look at the results i actually did win the award, so i am not dreaming. i dont see your name there, i thought you were so popular?
lala
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fluff)

Maskall nobody else has come out and agreed with you.
And you've just hijacked this thread and ruined what was meant to be a cheer up message for rushda, who you claim to love so much. Go and spam on another thread if you really must be here, but I dont think I'm alone in being pretty disgusted by what you're doing here.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
which is exactly why I didn't vote for you because you didn't deserve it, bloodhound did. those who voted for you probably did so as an insult.
Exactly - winning spammer of the year is not something to be proud of - no one likes spammers. That is why I voted for you.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads