Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    which is exactly why I didn't vote for you because you didn't deserve it, bloodhound did. those who voted for you probably did so as an insult.
    people voted 4 those who they thought deserved the award.

clearly people thought i was better than bloodhound, so i won.

exactly, u say bloodhound deserved it - and u say it in a good manner as if he was a decent fella or funny or a bit of a legend or wateva.

ur vote wasnt enough i am afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    ...for quite a while...
    Has this been brought on by Cambridge?
    .. If it has then I think you're becoming depressed over nothing. I mean you got pooled!!! That's not a rejection.. I would be pleased with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Maskall nobody else has come out and agreed with you.
    And you've just hijacked this thread and ruined what was meant to be a cheer up message for rushda, who you claim to love so much. Go and spam on another thread if you really must be here, but I dont think I'm alone in being pretty disgusted by what you're doing here.
    hijacked this thread? lol! i was responding to a comment somebody said about adhsur making a mistake - i said that adhsur was a fabulous mod who didnt make a mistake. i am sure she will be pleased about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Has this been brought on by Cambridge?
    .. If it has then I think you're becoming depressed over nothing. I mean you got pooled!!! That's not a rejection.. I would be pleased with that.
    its not just cambridge though, its a combination.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    hijacked this thread? lol! i was responding to a comment somebody said about adhsur making a mistake - i said that adhsur was a fabulous mod who didnt make a mistake. i am sure she will be pleased about that.
    You used your own agenda to spoil the thread and start a fuss because you're so attention seeking. I do not think she is going to be pleased to see you when she comes back, frankly. Especially since I think she may have put in about being a bad mod cos she now thinks she made a mistake last night.
    I got lots of good rep for ****ging you off you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    You used your own agenda to spoil the thread and start a fuss because you're so attention seeking. I do not think she is going to be pleased to see you when she comes back, frankly. Especially since I think she may have put in about being a bad mod cos she now thinks she made a mistake last night.
    please dont talk nonsense - i never created a fuss. i am cheering up adhsur more than you.

"where was this mistake with moderating, i dont see it.

she deleted a fully offensive post - just becoz the person who posted it complains and adhsur doesnt back down, doesnt mean that she is doing a bad job.

adhsur is a fabulous moderator - and i should know coz i have tested the moderators skills enough in the past!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    lala, your a legend, please continue my essay is boring me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    please dont talk nonsense - i never created a fuss. i am cheering up adhsur more than you.

"where was this mistake with moderating, i dont see it.

she deleted a fully offensive post - just becoz the person who posted it complains and adhsur doesnt back down, doesnt mean that she is doing a bad job.

adhsur is a fabulous moderator - and i should know coz i have tested the moderators skills enough in the past!"
    I bet you arent cheering her up. And like I said, you've hijacked a thread meant to cheer her up to feed your colossal ego. If you like her as much as you claim, stop protesting your innocence and behave yourself. I think the moral high ground is a bit beyond you by this stage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I bet you arent cheering her up. And like I said, you've hijacked a thread meant to cheer her up to feed your colossal ego. If you like her as much as you claim, stop protesting your innocence and behave yourself. I think the moral high ground is a bit beyond you by this stage.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    i was just talking to her a minute ago and she says thanks 4 supporting her in this thread actually. so i dont hav a clue where "thread hijacking" came from.

ickle katy told adhsur to "stop making a fuss" and to just leave if she wants to go - i dont see you talking about that.

i am sure adhsur would be more upset by that, than me backing her up as a good mod.

i have behaved myself - she said thanks 4 being good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i was just talking to her a minute ago and she says thanks 4 supporting her in this thread actually. so i dont hav a clue where "thread hijacking" came from.

ickle katy told adhsur to "stop making a fuss" and to just leave if she wants to go - i dont see you talking about that.

i am sure adhsur would be more upset by that, than me backing her up as a good mod.

Yes, because you are her pet dog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i was just talking to her a minute ago and she says thanks 4 supporting her i this thread actually. so i dont hav a clue where "thread hijacking came from".

i am sure adhsur would be more upset by that than me backing her up as a good mod.

She thinks this is support? Well I dont. You are so selfish its not even funny. I didnt see what katy wrote so I cant really comment.
    You havent behaved yourself either. I saw another edders comment this morning- clearly you cant resist (and the appropriate authorities have their beady eyes on you). Actually, edders seems to be an obsession for you. Is all this kerfuffle because you are secretly in love with him but know you cant have him? That would explain a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Well it obvious that he will never receive complete acceptance on these boards due to the damage he has caused in the past. It is also obvious that nothing is going to be done to stop him from registering on these boards. As this is the case we have a choice we can either play into his game and get all worked up and throw insults back and forth or we can just choose to ignore his attention seeking comments all together and only reply when he has something worthwile to say. The forum is already going to pot, lets not make it worse by fighting a useless battle here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    She thinks this is support? Well I dont. You are so selfish its not even funny. I didnt see what katy wrote so I cant really comment. She isnt as much of a t*t as you are though.
    You ahvent behaved yourself either. I saw another edders comment this morning- clearly you cant resist (and the appropriate authorities have their beady eyes on you). Actually, edders seems to be an obsession for you. Is all this kerfuffle because you are secretly in love with him but know you cant have him? That would explain a lot.
    i have been well behaved.

i have made constructive posts based on my opinion, i have not used foul language, and i havent spammed.

i was merely questioning what edders had said - because he told me he burnt his rejection letter last year.

is that ok with you lala, because after all you do own the forum and decide what people can and cant say, correct?

ReputationRep:
    Well it obvious that he will never receive complete acceptance on these boards due to the damage he has caused in the past. It is also obvious that nothing is going to be done to stop him from registering on these boards. As this is the case we have a choice we can either play into his game and get all worked up and throw insults back and forth or we can just choose to ignore his attention seeking comments all together and only reply when he has something worthwile to say. The forum is already going to pot, lets not make it worse by fighting a useless battle here.
    i do have worthwhile things to say.

i voice my opinion, and if you dont like that, then well thats your decision. in all fairness, as adhsur requested, i havent spammed and i have been civil - more civil than perhaps many others that adhsur has complained about to me on msn for obvious reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed - the best thing to do is to ignore him, including stopping arguing with him now. As such this is my last post on this subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i have been well behaved.
    i have made constructive posts based on my opinion, i have not used foul language, and i havent spammed.
    i was merely questioning what edders had said - because he told me he burnt his rejection letter last year.
    is that ok with you lala, because after all you do own the forum and decide what people can and cant say, correct?
    You havent been well behaved. You may not have spammed in the past couple of days, but you've been nasty, which is worse. And what you have done to a cheer up message for rushda is awful.
    I have my doubts as to your explanation for the edders comment today. Could you not have come up with a better lie then that?
    For your last point- grow up. You are not above criticism, yet you seem to take it so badly when people tell you what a moron they think you are.
    Admit it- you love edders. All this is just a ploy to get him to notice you, in the hope that one day you may be together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Agreed - the best thing to do is to ignore him, including stopping arguing with him now. As such this is my last post on this subject.
    ok, will be off now.
    We shall leave the little lovesick one to his own foul devices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    Corey isnt even ever funny or unpredicatable in her posts, she is just blatantly offensive and is only trying to be rebellious because i won an award. ohhh well......................
    LMAO

Corey is a man. Others have made that mistake before, you know.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.