Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i do have worthwhile things to say.

i voice my opinion, and if you dont like that, then well thats your decision. in all fairness, as adhsur requested, i havent spammed and i have been civil - more civil than perhaps many others that adhsur has complained about to me on msn for obvious reasons.
    Reread my post and you will see that I said "only reply when he has something worthwile to say" not "he never has anything worthwile to say"
    (Original post by NIK NAK)
    Agreed - the best thing to do is to ignore him, including stopping arguing with him now. As such this is my last post on this subject
    As this is mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    so when does the new mod position open up? lol
    OMG, you are unreal. Get a life. You will be the last person considered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    You havent been well behaved. You may not have spammed in the past couple of days, but you've been nasty, which is worse. And what you have done to a cheer up message for rushda is awful.
    I have my doubts as to your explanation for the edders comment today. Could you not have come up with a better lie then that?
    For your last point- grow up. You are not above criticism, yet you seem to take it so badly when people tell you what a moron they think you are.
    Admit it- you love edders. All this is just a ploy to get him to notice you, in the hope that one day you may be together.
    awful? u r the person who has started arguments in this thread, all i am doing is responding to you because you directed them at me.

and i havent been nasty, i have been civil to every1, and rushda said thankyou very much to me for being nice and supporting her on msn.

i have cheered adhsur up, and she appreciates me defending her when people have criticized her.

i dont mind you calling me a moron, i am quite used to it now, but your idea of rushda being angry with me is quite contradictory?

havent you been reading the thread lately - its gone as far as people making jokes about us two.

and by the way, i shall not be responding to your argumentative posts - it is clear you are trying to tease me into being bad, but i will not. i consider argueing for no reason as pointless - troll like.

so as i say, i will not be responding to you in this thread, because it is clear you do not have rusda's feelings at heart - infact you havent said a single thing in this thread that has supported rushda and made her feel happy.

bye now lala, take care honey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    ...for quite a while...
    if you did leave when would you be back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    awful? u r the person who has started arguments in this thread, all i am doing is responding to you because you directed them at me.

and i havent been nasty, i have been civil to every1, and rushda said thankyou very much to me for being nice and supporting her on msn.

i have cheered adhsur up, and she appreciates me defending her when people have criticized her.

i dont mind you calling me a moron, i am quite used to it now, but your idea of rushda being angry with me is quite contradictory?

havent you been reading the thread lately - its gone as far as people making jokes about us two.

and by the way, i shall not be responding to your argumentative posts - it is clear you are trying to tease me into being bad, but i will not. i consider argueing for no reason as pointless - troll like.

so as i say, i will not be responding to you in this thread, because it is clear you do not have rusda's feelings at heart - infact you havent said a single thing in this thread that has supported rushda and made her feel happy.

bye now lala, take care honey.
    fluff! Rushda is calling you to make her some tea and cheer her up, run along boy run!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    if you did leave when would you be back?
    she told me a few days, she needs to clear her head and do some important things - i.e.) studying.

i am sure she will be fine in a few days time, i told her that if she is upset and wants to talk then she can always have a chat with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    fluff! Rushda is calling you to make her some tea and cheer her up, run along boy run!
    i like making tea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i like making tea.
    w h i p p e d

ReputationRep:
    Adhsur I think you are just feeling crap because its stressful waiting for offers, but if you feel that youu arent getting work done then quit it isnt worth ruining your life over, its only a forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Adhsur I think you are just feeling crap because its stressful waiting for offers, but if you feel that youu arent getting work done then quit it isnt worth ruining your life over, its only a forum.
    i agree.

ReputationRep:
    Having read this thread through, I would like to voice my support for Maskall. Just because of his reputation, you have all turned unnecessarily on him. Corey's comment was much worse. Adhsur is obviously feeling down, ok so she wanted cheering up, big deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    Having read this thread through, I would like to voice my support for Maskall. Just because of his reputation, you have all turned unnecessarily on him. Corey's comment was much worse. Adhsur is obviously feeling down, ok so she wanted cheering up, big deal
    i agree.

lala is only trying to tease me so that i spam and swear at her as she is making completely irrelevant posts that are just causing arguments and trouble. she doesnt realise that i am not that weak.

anyway enscopier, thanks, but i would be careful if i were you, supporting me seems to be very controverisal on ukl, so beware of getting nasty comments for doing so as some people did to adhsur. (perhaps 1 reason contributing to the point of this thread??)

and just for the record: no, i dont have another account name enscopier for those who may come up with such a lame argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluff)
    i agree.

lala is only trying to tease me so that i spam and swear at her as she is making completely irrelevant posts that are just causing arguments and trouble. she doesnt realise that i am not that weak.

anyway enscopier, thanks, but i would be careful if i were you, supporting me seems to be very controverisal on ukl, so beware of getting nasty comments for doing so as some people did to adhsur. (perhaps 1 reason contributing to the point of this thread??)

and just for the record: no, i dont have another account name enscopier for those who may come up with such a lame argument.
    Ok, as I said before I'm willing to respond to your civilised posts, I'll even go out on a limb here and say that I see Adhsur's point in giving you a chance (not that I nessacarily agree w/ it). As long as you remain civil and respectful (ie. you don't go arround picking fights) I am willing to put aside my negative feelings towards you. I'm saying this for the good of the forum not for you, there has been enough bashing going on lately and quite frankly I'm sick of it.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm im thinking fluff = adshur
    Adshur, you deserve everything for being so damn arrogant all the time. Im glad you didnt get into cambridge it might teach you some humility.
    You clearly think youre it and by posting pictures of yourself expect lots of compliments (i couldnt think of anythiing nice to say about you ).
    Why dont you just grow up and get over your rejection?
    PS I am a medical student at the University of Newcastle. You will never be as good as me

(Original post by marymedic)
    blah blah lots rude pointless condescending bs
    *yawn* silly cow, do f-off kindly, there is simply no need for you to be here

ReputationRep:
    Adshur, you deserve everything for being so damn arrogant all the time. Im glad you didnt get into cambridge it might teach you some humility.
    You clearly think youre it and by posting pictures of yourself expect lots of compliments (i couldnt think of anythiing nice to say about you ).
    PS I am a medical student at the University of Newcastle. You will never be as good as me
    I rest my case! :rolleyes:
    Another example of that which is dragging this forum under.
    If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything, insulting ppl gets you nowhere.

Adhsur dear, please do not take what this person has said to heart, those of us who know you still adore you.

ReputationRep:
    ive just done an IP search and this is maskall. shows what a duplicitous **** he is really, doesnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    ive just done an IP search and this is maskall. shows what a duplicitous **** he is really, doesnt it?
    Well that's it scratch my earliar post, deals off.

ReputationRep:
    ermmm i think you will find i am NOT maskall. That is such a load of rubbish, dont be like that just because you got rejected from oxford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    that is out of order.

take that back now, or i will report you to D.

that is completely out of order edders, you know full well that was not me.

stop it - that is pathetic.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.