Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    something has biten me, whilst i was doing some gardenwork today.this bite got red and big and worries me. i m not sure whether it is a bite even.i dont have acne, dont have anything. do you think it will go away?i put some tea tree oil on it.

ReputationRep:
    dont worry, be happy

happens to me all the time, unless yo live in australia where if a spider bites you, you're dead, you have nothing to worry bout in the good ol UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kornkamper)
    dont worry, be happy

happens to me all the time, unless yo live in australia where if a spider bites you, you're dead, you have nothing to worry bout in the good ol UK
    it is on my face. i m embarrassed when talking to people close.ahh ****.

ReputationRep:
    wear a paper bag over your head like the dude from the kerrang adverts its actually quite fun, try it !

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    try some tea tree oil on it, then get some rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    something has biten me, whilst i was doing some gardenwork today.this bite got red and big and worries me. i m not sure whether it is a bite even.i dont have acne, dont have anything. do you think it will go away?i put some tea tree oil on it.
    If you didn't feel it bite, it was probably a mosquito. Symptoms sound the same. Should be OK in a while. We don't have malaria or yellow fever in this country.

Marcus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusfox)
    If you didn't feel it bite, it was probably a mosquito. Symptoms sound the same. Should be OK in a while. We don't have malaria or yellow fever in this country.

Marcus
    ahh ****.how long does it take for it to go away? i woke up today and it even got bigger.probably i have some allergy for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    ahh ****.how long does it take for it to go away? i woke up today and it even got bigger.probably i have some allergy for it.
    If it is a mosquito bite go to boots and get something that freezes it, there is some spray you can get that does the job, in a small grey bottle. Ive got some, but I cant find it, it works wonders though.
    EDIT: I suggest going into a Boots pharmacy, and asking a pharmacist to look at it for you, they will then be able to offer the best treatment for it. All the Boots bite and sting relief can be found here though.

ReputationRep:
    if you didnt feel the bite..maybe its a spot?

ReputationRep:
    i dont have acne and spot cant give such swelliing.i ve taken anti allergic tablet and want to sleep.hehe

ReputationRep:
    you dont have to have acne to get the occasional spot :-\ hope its gone down anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    you dont have to have acne to get the occasional spot :-\ hope its gone down anyway.
    it hasnt gone down.it is not spot definitely. the area around my eye is swollen.probably i have sensitive skin and this lead to allergy.well my sister is a doctor and this is how she explained to me.lol.so she said it would take me about 3-4 days to heal.i feel really bad.hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    i got bitten by a mouse today horrible little buggers.

ReputationRep:
    a wild one?oooh youve got scabies.
    Theyre not horrible i had 2 as pets and they were luverly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i got bitten by a mouse today horrible little buggers.
    awwww pooor you. i didnt even know that mice can bite. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    wtf theyve got teeth havent they?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    yes! and my finger bled! I did ring up and the doctors, but i have had my tetanus jab, so everything is ok!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.