The New Year's Eve chit-chat thread

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mittow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well, i hope you have a great time, i'm not doing anything 2 night just staying home with my family.
Psyche
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mittow)
Hi everyone,
I hope everyone had a great christms, and i wish them all the best for the new year, what are you up to tonight them?
And all the best for 2004 to you too
Mittow
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thanks!
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mittow)
well, i hope you have a great time, i'm not doing anything 2 night just staying home with my family.
Same for me. And thanks.

If I'm feeling really bored I might pull out my dad's laptop and work on my chemistry coursework (in family company for a change) while we wait for midnight...

Mmmm... sounds good... that frees up the evening for Max Payne 2.
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have a gr8 new yr everyone!!! im goin round a friends house so ill be comin bk at god knows what time. he he
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ryan_h)
hi all, what every one got planned for to night, i have no plans
Hmm, looks like I'll be watching Eastenders then coming back to my room and programming/browsing/listening to music till I fall asleep.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nylex)
Hmm, looks like I'll be watching Eastenders then coming back to my room and programming/browsing/listening to music till I fall asleep.
Snap while the rest of the country is partying we are fiddeling about with variables and do while loops.
Acid_Rain
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Going to my mate's party & getting v. drunk probably - there's a load of us going so it should be good Better than last year when I was sick + stayed home anywayz, lol.
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm already a little drunk...
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im just leaving to go and getting ****ed with a bunch of friends before we go out into town and freeze lol.
night everyone, enjoy yourselves and dont drink too much!!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how come so many of u are online. is there that many of us that don't have any social lifes.
Nylex
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Snap while the rest of the country is partying we are fiddeling about with variables and do while loops.
Innit. I hardly use do while loops, I use for instead .
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by edders)
im just leaving to go and getting ****ed with a bunch of friends before we go out into town and freeze lol.
night everyone, enjoy yourselves and dont drink too much!!
so i should call my mates and tell them NOT to drink till they end up in hospital attached to a stomach pump.
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I shall be heading off to a party in about an hour.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Chat about any general crap while we kill time. Then we shall delete the thread before edders get back
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well this is depressing
Nylex
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm contemplating going to bed. So bad .
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am thinking of watching angus dayton then going to bed after 12:00.

Tonight has made me realise just how much I need to change my life and meet new people. I am not spending another new years eve like this again.
Nylex
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm thinking of not coming home during Christmas holidays next year, I'd rather be somewhere else.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We could do a new years eve chat in the chat room if anyone can be bothered. I'll be there in a few minutes, i'm eating my dinner.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (156)
45.48%
Take exams next summer (52)
15.16%
Change uni choice through clearing (81)
23.62%
Apply to uni next year instead (38)
11.08%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.66%

Watched Threads