Turn on thread page Beta

The New Year's Eve chit-chat thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    well, i hope you have a great time, i'm not doing anything 2 night just staying home with my family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittow)
    Hi everyone,
    I hope everyone had a great christms, and i wish them all the best for the new year, what are you up to tonight them?
    And all the best for 2004 to you too

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittow)
    well, i hope you have a great time, i'm not doing anything 2 night just staying home with my family.
    Same for me. And thanks.

If I'm feeling really bored I might pull out my dad's laptop and work on my chemistry coursework (in family company for a change) while we wait for midnight...

Mmmm... sounds good... that frees up the evening for Max Payne 2.

ReputationRep:
    have a gr8 new yr everyone!!! im goin round a friends house so ill be comin bk at god knows what time. he he

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan_h)
    hi all, what every one got planned for to night, i have no plans
    Hmm, looks like I'll be watching Eastenders then coming back to my room and programming/browsing/listening to music till I fall asleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Hmm, looks like I'll be watching Eastenders then coming back to my room and programming/browsing/listening to music till I fall asleep.
    Snap while the rest of the country is partying we are fiddeling about with variables and do while loops.

ReputationRep:
    Going to my mate's party & getting v. drunk probably - there's a load of us going so it should be good Better than last year when I was sick + stayed home anywayz, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm already a little drunk...

ReputationRep:
    im just leaving to go and getting ****ed with a bunch of friends before we go out into town and freeze lol.
    night everyone, enjoy yourselves and dont drink too much!!

ReputationRep:
    how come so many of u are online. is there that many of us that don't have any social lifes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Snap while the rest of the country is partying we are fiddeling about with variables and do while loops.
    Innit. I hardly use do while loops, I use for instead .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    im just leaving to go and getting ****ed with a bunch of friends before we go out into town and freeze lol.
    night everyone, enjoy yourselves and dont drink too much!!
    so i should call my mates and tell them NOT to drink till they end up in hospital attached to a stomach pump.

ReputationRep:
    I shall be heading off to a party in about an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Chat about any general crap while we kill time. Then we shall delete the thread before edders get back

ReputationRep:
    Well this is depressing

ReputationRep:
    I'm contemplating going to bed. So bad .

ReputationRep:
    I am thinking of watching angus dayton then going to bed after 12:00.

Tonight has made me realise just how much I need to change my life and meet new people. I am not spending another new years eve like this again.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of not coming home during Christmas holidays next year, I'd rather be somewhere else.

ReputationRep:
    We could do a new years eve chat in the chat room if anyone can be bothered. I'll be there in a few minutes, i'm eating my dinner.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.