Turn on thread page Beta

The New Year's Eve chit-chat thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    We could do a new years eve chat in the chat room if anyone can be bothered. I'll be there in a few minutes, i'm eating my dinner.
    I would join you, but I'll just end up saying hi, and then leaving 20 minutes later having had no input in the conversation.

ReputationRep:
    I just popped in and it was empty.

ReputationRep:
    IRC everywhere seems to be dead .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Chat about any general crap while we kill time. Then we shall delete the thread before edders get back
    party TIME getting down and dirty!

ReputationRep:
    I feel like such a loner and a geek. I am like one of 5% of the population stuck in

ReputationRep:
    I feel like such a loner and a geek. I am like one of 5% of the population stuck in
    i am also one mate, but its cuz my parents wont let me out......guess i could sneak out! but whats the point? i get caught, and they have my head mounted on a wall.......seriously.

ReputationRep:
    well, i ain't doing anything tonight :mad:

p.s has anyone got the japanese version of barbie girl???? i think its really good, with a line saying "yap ****"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i am also one mate, but its cuz my parents wont let me out......guess i could sneak out! but whats the point? i get caught, and they have my head mounted on a wall.......seriously.
    I am 21 so have no excuse.

ReputationRep:
    I am 21 so have no excuse.
    well im 14....i guess your excuse could be as 21, im pissed at the world!

just go to a local pub.....surely you have more than one friend! go with someone else! go clubbing by yourself, im sure it cant be that bad!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. I know loads of people stuck in, including me. Me and my friends nearly arranged a party but realised it would be boring without girls so didn't bother.

Mom and dad have gone to bed, so I'm just sitting here talking to friends and I'll put the TV on in a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Don't worry. I know loads of people stuck in, including me. Me and my friends nearly arranged a party but realised it would be boring without girls so didn't bother.

Mom and dad have gone to bed, so I'm just sitting here talking to friends and I'll put the TV on in a bit.
    are your friends there then? if they are your loads better off than i am... would have matt (my bud) come over but last time he came over he mouthed off to my dad, not a pretty site m8! not at all!

ReputationRep:
    I am like one of 5% of the population stuck in
    There's got to be more than that .

ReputationRep:
    yeah I guess it partly just seems like that, but I have around 10 people online on MSN tonight have none.

As for friends I only have two true friends I want to do stuff with and one them is my cousin.

If my mate cancels saturday I am going to go get so angry. I can't just go to my local pub I will look a **** also its tickets only near me.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I guess it partly just seems like that, but I have around 10 people online on MSN tonight have none.

As for friends I only have two true friends I want to do stuff with and one them is my cousin.

If my mate cancels saturday I am going to go get so angry. I can't just go to my local pub I will look a **** also its tickets only near me.
    you have to have a ticket? thats crap :mad: my cousin jen is one of my best friends but alas, she is in california! and i am in texas..........you only have 2 true friends? thats sad and worrying mate, i have tons!

ReputationRep:

2 people online on my list, only they're marked as away.

Same situation with friends here, 2 or 3 really and they're in different parts of the country .

ReputationRep:
    you have to have a ticket? thats crap :mad: my cousin jen is one of my best friends but alas, she is in california! and i am in texas..........you only have 2 true friends? thats sad and worrying mate, i have tons!
    It depends what you mean by true friends or just mates .I have loads of mates.

ReputationRep:
    you only have 2 true friends? thats sad and worrying mate, i have tons!
    True friends are very difficult to come by. There is a big difference between friends and true friends. I may have only 1 true friend. I think 2 true friends is quite good going.

ReputationRep:
    I wont start a new thread- but it's officially 2004 in the UK now.

So Happy New Year all

Enjoy!

All the best,

Egan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I wont start a new thread- but it's officially 2004 in the UK now.

So Happy New Year all

Enjoy!

All the best,

Egan
    Auld Lang Syne to all you UKL forumites

ReputationRep:
    Happy New Year's [/QUOTE]

Lol, I take it you still have 4 hours and 51 minutes to go?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.