Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    No problemo. Well gtg, need sleep. Seeya! and don't drink too muck apple cider!
    ohhh dont go

you are the only entertaining person on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    ohhh dont go

you are the only entertaining person on!
    OK ill stay for another 30 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    OK ill stay for another 30 minutes
    OK good

long enough so that **** clarks rockin new years eve will be on

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm back from my night out so hey everyone happy new year!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    True friends are very difficult to come by. There is a big difference between friends and true friends. I may have only 1 true friend. I think 2 true friends is quite good going.
    ok my best true friends that have stood by me through thick and thin

Jenna
    Beth
    Lindsay
    Adam
    Catelyn
    Peter

but i guess your right all the others are just friends

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm heading up stairs, might read some Catch-22 before I sleep.

Hope everyone has/is enjoying themselves.

And once again, Happy New Year.

Enjoy!

Egan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Well, I'm heading up stairs, might read some Catch-22 before I sleep.

Hope everyone has/is enjoying themselves.

And once again, Happy New Year.

Enjoy!

Egan
    goodnight egan

ReputationRep:
    wow you guys seemed to have had a lonely new years, i used to be the same stuck at my nannas while my parents partied, only been ablt to go out the last few years. still i feel sorry for amazingtrade, mate i'll be your friend, you always sound like a sweety. hey curry your doing bludy well to have so many true friends, i've got three and i reakon thats doin well, but ones my boyfriend, the others my friend laura and the third is the very knowledgable sire of the UKL, he is perhaps my best true friend, my boyfriend is a true friend and my best friend but not the same as sire, but alas i will be one friend less when he leaves.

ReputationRep:
    Happy New Year to all Americans and Canadians, (are there any on UKL?) living in the Eastern Time Zone, Brazilians, Cayman Islanders, Columbians, Cubans, Ecuadorians, Haitians, Jamaicans, Panamans, Peruvians, and all the Turks- and Caicos- Islanders. *inhale* Best Wishes for 2004.

ReputationRep:
    no1 needs to reply just thought i would tell you!

HAPPY NEW YEARS from the Crossroads of the World

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    no1 needs to reply just thought i would tell you!

HAPPY NEW YEARS from the Crossroads of the World
    I thought you were in Texas (in which case you have another 3 hours to go). and I believe London is the publically-acclaimed crossroads of the world. but happy new year anyways (see my other post).

ReputationRep:
    goes to..... giteli. Congratulations and welcome to the family.

ReputationRep:
    hiya
    could someone plz tell me how many posts do i need before im not a newbie anymore?
    ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    hiya
    could someone plz tell me how many posts do i need before im not a newbie anymore?
    ty
    you need 75 posts to become "Junior Member". The full list is here

ReputationRep:
    this form of disscusion amuses me so, i find it cute that you come and wish each other happy new year when for me that ended 16hrs ago as it is 4 something in the afternoon 1st jan 2004 here in the land of aus. but happy new year to you both anyway and i'm sure it will be for both of you, as you are both sweet and knowlegdable people.
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    this form of disscusion amuses me so, i find it cute that you come and wish each other happy new year when for me that ended 16hrs ago as it is 4 something in the afternoon 1st jan 2004 here in the land of aus. but happy new year to you both anyway and i'm sure it will be for both of you, as you are both sweet and knowlegdable people.
    cheers
    Happy New Year from Tejas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I thought you were in Texas (in which case you have another 3 hours to go). and I believe London is the publically-acclaimed crossroads of the world. but happy new year anyways (see my other post).
    nope, we are only an hour behind because of daylight savings, and yes, FORT WORTH is 2 hours behind new york but thats on the very most western northern most part of texas! and new york is also publically acclaimed as the crossroads of the world, even the BBC international was saying it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    goes to..... giteli. Congratulations and welcome to the family.
    uhmm yeah, welcome to our sorta elite club thingo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    hiya
    ty
    Another Aussie bringing their knowledge to the user base of UKL. Was I the first Australian here by any chance? Anywayz, hope you make it to 75 and beyond tessie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    It /IS/ Jonatan
    Well, now that it has been about 17 hours, and you've more than caught up with Jonatan, happy new year from Oz. The day ain't over yet lol

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.