Watch
This discussion is closed.
picju96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by edders)
ahhh, vodka is bad. i dont think ive swallowed any broken glass or got a police record, but time will tell.
Ditto. Wish I hadn't drunk so much vodka.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by picju96)
Ditto. Wish I hadn't drunk so much vodka.
I'm beginning to wish I had that problem now. Ah well, always next year to get excited about
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what'sall this about vodka? so are people shunning the traditional champers and going for the polish-style celebration?
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
From the few posts I read on here it looks like there have been a few 'low key' celebrations.

Newcastle was fab when I got there. Just got out of Central Station and it was snowing like the clappers. About an hour later it began to lie and when we got back to someones house at about 1am we had a mass snowball fight. I love scrubbing people, some ******* got me in the face but don't worry he got his just rewards. At about 2am though I got a bit sleepy and just dozed off, so me and a friend decided it was time to get a taxi home.

I was the first one back at 2:45! My brother came in five minutes later, and my Mam and Dad about 10 minutes after him. What a sad state of affairs that is!

Lots of love and a happy new year to all.

Adam
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
what'sall this about vodka? so are people shunning the traditional champers and going for the polish-style celebration?
perhaps in celebration of Poland giving the EU the finger?
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Meh, did that too. Not recommended.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the traditional polish celebration being a shot for every bong of big ben (or nearest available clock). getting through half a bottle of vodka in a minute will get the juices flowing....
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
the traditional polish celebration being a shot for every bong of big ben (or nearest available clock). getting through half a bottle of vodka in a minute will get the juices flowing....
no doubt lol, don't think I'll ever try that one I like my kidneys and liver working the way they do
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (36)
7.41%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (38)
7.82%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (116)
23.87%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (69)
14.2%
No, nothing has changed (149)
30.66%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (78)
16.05%

Watched Threads