Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    ahhh, vodka is bad. i dont think ive swallowed any broken glass or got a police record, but time will tell.
    Ditto. Wish I hadn't drunk so much vodka.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    Ditto. Wish I hadn't drunk so much vodka.
    I'm beginning to wish I had that problem now. Ah well, always next year to get excited about

ReputationRep:
    what'sall this about vodka? so are people shunning the traditional champers and going for the polish-style celebration?

ReputationRep:
    From the few posts I read on here it looks like there have been a few 'low key' celebrations.

Newcastle was fab when I got there. Just got out of Central Station and it was snowing like the clappers. About an hour later it began to lie and when we got back to someones house at about 1am we had a mass snowball fight. I love scrubbing people, some ******* got me in the face but don't worry he got his just rewards. At about 2am though I got a bit sleepy and just dozed off, so me and a friend decided it was time to get a taxi home.

I was the first one back at 2:45! My brother came in five minutes later, and my Mam and Dad about 10 minutes after him. What a sad state of affairs that is!

Lots of love and a happy new year to all.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what'sall this about vodka? so are people shunning the traditional champers and going for the polish-style celebration?
    perhaps in celebration of Poland giving the EU the finger?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Meh, did that too. Not recommended.

ReputationRep:
    the traditional polish celebration being a shot for every bong of big ben (or nearest available clock). getting through half a bottle of vodka in a minute will get the juices flowing....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    the traditional polish celebration being a shot for every bong of big ben (or nearest available clock). getting through half a bottle of vodka in a minute will get the juices flowing....
    no doubt lol, don't think I'll ever try that one I like my kidneys and liver working the way they do

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.