Turn on thread page Beta

For the girls,list of 10 things that you find attract in a man? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    The best type of jokes with a girl are to take mick out of her sarcastically but in a 'funny' way.
    thats what usually happens to me, i say the most stupidest things sometimes amnd people some up with sarcy answers like i asked someone "So where did you sleep with ***** then? his answer was "UHHHH in the ear!" it doesnt sound funny but was at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    sexy body to me = tanned skin and muscley!
    oh

so that's me buggered totally then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    oh

so that's me buggered totally then
    LOL - me too unfortunately - oh well!

ReputationRep:
    thats what usually happens to me, i say the most stupidest things sometimes amnd people some up with sarcy answers like i asked someone "So where did you sleep with ***** then? his answer was "UHHHH in the ear!" it doesnt sound funny but was at the time.
    Girl : 'My <something about apperance> is really horrible 2night!

Boy : Well, I wasn't going to say anything...but now you mention it

ReputationRep:
    i dont like stick thin guys with white bodies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    LOL - me too unfortunately - oh well!
    Hmmmm,

Most boys/men could write a list of things they want in a woman. And I bet they'd all have several similarities. But then I'd find that I, umm, fancy someone that doesn't seem to fit these "strict" requirements, and it all falls apart.

So maybe girls vary a lot too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Girl : 'My <something about apperance> is really horrible 2night!

Boy : Well, I wasn't going to say anything...but now you mention it

thats never happened to me,but funny all the same

ReputationRep:
    i dont like stick thin guys with white bodies.
    Who are you referring to? NikNak?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm,

Most boys/men could write a list of things they want in a woman. And I bet they'd all have several similarities. But then I'd find that I, umm, fancy someone that doesn't seem to fit these "strict" requirements, and it all falls apart.

Yeah I agree, I have never resorted to writing lists lol - if I meet someone I like then I like them - simple!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree, I have never resorted to writing lists lol - if I meet someone I like then I like them - simple!
    Yeah, lol.

So there might be still be chance, NikNak.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm,

yes, avtully what kinf of girls do lads like? blonde/brunette tanned/not tannded etc etc

ReputationRep:
    no of course not, its just thats what i like.

ReputationRep:
    yes, avtully what kinf of girls do lads like? blonde/brunette tanned/not tannded etc etc
    Intelligent, sarcastic, funny, can spell :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Intelligent, sarcastic, funny, can spell :rolleyes:
    hehe,ok that was to me then? i was trying to type quickly and it goes wrong when i type too quickly (",)

ReputationRep:
    Hair doesn't matter as long as it looks good. Most blondes I know look fake so a nice shade of brown is better.

Tanned/Not Tanned? Well, You can look good either way...

I find that if I talk to a girl and she seems intelligent and jolly, I think she's nice and enjoy talking to her before I even know what she looks like, which can be a nice extra.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! lol
    Lol,

Well it couldn't be me or corey (he posted a pic ages ago, had to ask if he was male or female too).

ReputationRep:
    Lol,

Well it couldn't be me or corey (he posted a pic ages ago, had to ask if he was male or female too).
    I have a muscle! lol And I had a tan once!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! lol
    i wasnt any way. I love lads who will do whatever they wont, they wont just do someething to please their g/f. They have to be kind,gentle but not always. Argue back when i argue at them. Make my knees go weak. Love the music i like. Have beautiful eyes,body smile and chiselled cheak bones, oh ye and love me for me.

ReputationRep:
    i wasnt any way. I love lads who will do whatever they wont, they wont just do someething to please their g/f. They have to be kind,gentle but not always. Argue back when i argue at them. Make my knees go weak. Love the music i like. Have beautiful eyes,body smile and chiselled cheak bones, oh ye and love me for me.
    I know I know lol - just messing

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.