The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

CrzySxyCool
i wasnt any way. I love lads who will do whatever they wont, they wont just do someething to please their g/f. They have to be kind,gentle but not always. Argue back when i argue at them. Make my knees go weak. Love the music i like. Have beautiful eyes,body smile and chiselled cheak bones, oh ye and love me for me.

What the hell are chiselled cheek bones...
Reply 41
thefish_uk

I think she means strong cheek bones!
Reply 42
CrzySxyCool
i wasnt any way. I love lads who will do whatever they wont, they wont just do someething to please their g/f. They have to be kind,gentle but not always. Argue back when i argue at them. Make my knees go weak. Love the music i like. Have beautiful eyes,body smile and chiselled cheak bones, oh ye and love me for me.

Have you ever met anybody like this then? Ever? And when should they be kind and gentle? Sorry if I'm a bit Spainish Inquisitiony! :smile:
thefish_uk
yeah strong cheak bones. Its hard to explain, if you look at orlando bloom you will know what im talking about! (",)
meepmeep
Have you ever met anybody like this then? Ever? And when should they be kind and gentle? Sorry if I'm a bit Spainish Inquisitiony! :smile:
i meant Gentle, affectionate but not to the point of annoying. I love the Leonardo Dicaprio type in Gangs of New York, They can be gentle and aggressive at the same time.
Reply 45
CrzySxyCool
i meant Gentle, affectionate but not to the point of annoying. I love the Leonardo Dicaprio type in Gangs of New York, They can be gentle and aggressive at the same time.

Ok, I see now. Any luck in finding anyone like this though or is this just kinda like the fantasy ideal?
CrzySxyCool
Lads that do whatever they want wont be hard to find. They will always have a tough/gentle side of them. Arguing back isnt that hard to find. The really physical things might not be as easy to find all in one person, but thats what i like. There was someone who fitted most of these but that was a while ago now! :frown:
i suppose it is leaning towards the fantasy land (",)
Reply 48
CrzySxyCool
i suppose it is leaning towards the fantasy land (",)

I don't think it is good to go out and comparing everyone to a 'list' cos you will probably never find someone that fits it exactly. Best to just go out, take people for what they are and see how things go.

Just my 2p lol
yes i think that too but i just stated what i liked in someone (",)
Reply 50
CrzySxyCool
yes i think that too but i just stated what i liked in someone (",)

ok my top ten physical things are different from personality things, so bear with me....

Physical-
face
eyes
abs
back muscles
arm muscles
leg muscles
big hands
nice smile
over 5'6
under 6'2
Reply 51
personality-
smart/intelligent
funny
kind
patient
protective
fun
listens
tolerent
curryADD
ok my top ten physical things are different from personality things, so bear with me....

Physical-
face
eyes
abs
back muscles
arm muscles
leg muscles
big hands
nice smile
over 5'6
under 6'2
i like the muscles but i hate all those body builders who have muscles and our minging. Like Jean Claude Van Damn or Arnold Swartz something. Thats just too far, mmmmm muscles,eyes,chiseled cheak bones,nice jaw line, oh yeah and one thing i have to say "Nice feet" no-one seems to have mentioned that yet, smelly fett is a big no no along with smelly breath thats one hell of a turn off.
Reply 53
umm. after careful consideration...
1) chatty/friendly
2) GSOH
3) clever (and willing to do my coursework..)
4)looks, not necessarily handsome but, well , you know, not the back of a bus type look.
5) Nice hair
6) ummm... let me think... clean shaven.
7) Good body hmmm... do you think Im getting a bit superficial?
8) Probably. ah well never mind... Tanned
9) tall, but not the Ive-gotta-stand-on-yellow-pages-to-kiss-you kind of tall.
10) affectionate
Cheers for thread babyblueeyes it just shows that girls are incredibly superficial at majority lol. I'm surprised, I always thought looks were important but personality counts in the long run. Yeah they may be good to stare at but what happens if you do go out and have nothing to say????? I always find it amusing when girls approach me and say oo i love you and we'd be perfect together will you go out with me and im impressed they can love someone they've never spoken to!!! lol.
stuck!!!!
umm. after careful consideration...
1) chatty/friendly
2) GSOH
3) clever (and willing to do my coursework..)
4)looks, not necessarily handsome but, well , you know, not the back of a bus type look.
5) Nice hair
6) ummm... let me think... clean shaven.
7) Good body hmmm... do you think Im getting a bit superficial?
8) Probably. ah well never mind... Tanned
9) tall, but not the Ive-gotta-stand-on-yellow-pages-to-kiss-you kind of tall.
10) affectionate

what's GSOH?
thefish_uk
what's GSOH?

???? Great sex, orgasams her ???? hehe I'm guessing the girls seem to be all out for themselves lol
Reply 57
my perfect man would have these things:

1) Good looks

2) Decent personality

3) HEIGHT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

4) Money

5) Nice feet

6) Decent body size,not to muscly and not skinny either

7) hmm can't think of anything else...

Thats it i suppose..
Anna
my perfect man would have these things:

1) Good looks

2) Decent personality

3) HEIGHT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

4) Money

5) Nice feet

6) Decent body size,not to muscly and not skinny either

7) hmm can't think of anything else...

Thats it i suppose..
Feet, eh.

Some of you girls come up with really wierd things, lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending