Guys: what is the main reason you go soft during sex? Watch

This discussion is closed.
xkjax
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Right, my boyfriend gets hard really easily, tells me I'm amazing at blowjobs, blah blah blah, so i know he finds me attractive.

we'll be having sex he'll be acting like hes enjoying it, then he'll suddenly go soft???

He says he doesnt like to come too soon, so do you think its psychological reasons why hes going soft?

if a guy trys not to come, can it sometimes make them go soft??
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yes, it happens when you masturbate and you either clench the muscles there or simply stop, this can put the focus off the pleasure and merely result in a lack of blood flow to the penis.

Do realise though that a man cannot have an erect **** ALL the time but it shouldn't go soft if he is really turned on.

its different from man to man though.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Unless I am hugely aroused, I need movement - lying still together will lead to a softening of my erection if it carries on. If I think, for whatever reason, that my partner does not want me inside them, the erection vanishes. Someone once said 'stop' when they meant 'hang on a sec, I need to move my leg' and was surprised to see me sitting by the side of the bed with a flaccid penis within a couple of seconds.

In this case, I wonder if he's thinking about non-sexual stuff in order not to come. What would be better is for him to learn the signs that he's about to, which involves paying attention to what it feels like: much sexier.
Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He's probably concentrating too much
Impreza18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Only reasons its ever happened to me was P.E
Psyk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Impreza18)
Only reasons its ever happened to me was P.E
I bet the teacher wasn't happy.
Impreza18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
I bet the teacher wasn't happy.
True, he gave me an after school detention.
Acheron
Report 9 years ago
It can happen as he is worried about keeping his erection, or fears that you arent enjoying it, or just isnt in the mood, or if a guy delays cumming for long enough, this could lead to the penis becoming soft...
Anonymous #1
Report 9 years ago
Can also happen if he's come recently, sometimes he can get it up again but it doesn't stay like that.
LandonJ
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is a real problem for me. I have had three relationships and this has happened with all the ex's. I am dating someone who is amazing and really makes me very happy. We get busy and then all of a sudden I go soft. Usually at the beginning of the relationship I have no problem with this, about 6 months into it however it starts happening. I know i make my partner feel self conscious.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.54%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (69)
15.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (84)
18.79%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (180)
40.27%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.7%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise