Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ..Well i got better grades than i was expecting so i have asked my firm and my insurance to release me and Aston said that they will accept me through clearing. Both of the uni are really slow and still have told UCAS about releaseing me so can i still send te clearing form back to Aston while im still registered as going to MMU cause they know of my situation.

Thanks (",)

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a clearing form?
    As far as I knew you couldn't get one until your firm and insurance had released you.

ReputationRep:
    As soon as the unis release you and you get your Clearing number from UCAS track, inform Aston uni about your Clearing no. and ofcourse your application no. (without any delay) so that they can consider your application and they can be able to offer you a place even before they get your CEF. Finally, when they receive your CEF your place will be confirmed.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.