This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Why is it my mate keeps letting me down because he too scared to tell the truth? he didn't want to go out tonight but he couldn't just tell me that at the time we waits till 4 days before. I then about going out on sat now he making excuses about that.

I am so annoyed argh!
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Why is it my mate keeps letting me down because he too scared to tell the truth? he didn't want to go out tonight but he couldn't just tell me that at the time we waits till 4 days before. I then about going out on sat now he making excuses about that.

I am so annoyed argh!
Deal with it.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)

I am so annoyed argh!
Wuss. I hate it when people lie just to try not to offend you and it makes them sound more lame.

Like once, one of my friends said he wouldn't invite me on an evening out because I'd wear an anorak. What he meant was he thought my mom would follow me there and didn't want that, and he thought saying that would offend me. So I had a go at him because he had a problem with me wearing an anorak, but then I found out what the problem was and agreed.

Ah well, it turned out one of the people he invited wore an anorak there and wouldn't take it off all night. Haha.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Deal with it.
Corey, I thought the little "I'm not too happy about this body part" "Oh now you mention it" was pretty good from you, and look at you now!
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Corey, I thought the little "I'm not too happy about this body part" "Oh now you mention it" was pretty good from you, and look at you now!
Those were two completely different circumstances / thread topics. This is yet another thread to look for sympathy and its getting rather boring.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Those were two completely different circumstances / thread topics. This is yet another thread to look for sympathy and its getting rather boring.
Shuddup. Please....

Unless we want a sympathy subforum.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (157)
45.51%
Take exams next summer (52)
15.07%
Change uni choice through clearing (82)
23.77%
Apply to uni next year instead (38)
11.01%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.64%

Watched Threads