Turn on thread page Beta

I hate cowards watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why is it my mate keeps letting me down because he too scared to tell the truth? he didn't want to go out tonight but he couldn't just tell me that at the time we waits till 4 days before. I then about going out on sat now he making excuses about that.

I am so annoyed argh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Why is it my mate keeps letting me down because he too scared to tell the truth? he didn't want to go out tonight but he couldn't just tell me that at the time we waits till 4 days before. I then about going out on sat now he making excuses about that.

I am so annoyed argh!
    Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)

I am so annoyed argh!
    Wuss. I hate it when people lie just to try not to offend you and it makes them sound more lame.

Like once, one of my friends said he wouldn't invite me on an evening out because I'd wear an anorak. What he meant was he thought my mom would follow me there and didn't want that, and he thought saying that would offend me. So I had a go at him because he had a problem with me wearing an anorak, but then I found out what the problem was and agreed.

Ah well, it turned out one of the people he invited wore an anorak there and wouldn't take it off all night. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Deal with it.
    Corey, I thought the little "I'm not too happy about this body part" "Oh now you mention it" was pretty good from you, and look at you now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Corey, I thought the little "I'm not too happy about this body part" "Oh now you mention it" was pretty good from you, and look at you now!
    Those were two completely different circumstances / thread topics. This is yet another thread to look for sympathy and its getting rather boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Those were two completely different circumstances / thread topics. This is yet another thread to look for sympathy and its getting rather boring.
    Shuddup. Please....

Unless we want a sympathy subforum.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.