Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good Grief, its getting so damn close now. What is everyone doing at the moment?

My current position is the space between bored and nervous. Eager with anticipation but still dreading it, if things go wrong.

How is everyone else? Anyone doing any Work Experience/Studying by the way?

ReputationRep:
    I wish my brother was nervous, he seems really calm and not bothered!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    Good Grief, its getting so damn close now. What is everyone doing at the moment?

My current position is the space between bored and nervous. Eager with anticipation but still dreading it, if things go wrong.

How is everyone else? Anyone doing any Work Experience/Studying by the way?
    Im relaxing doing nowt and lovin it no studying just chillin out :cool: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to my 16th birthday on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    Im relaxing doing nowt and lovin it no studying just chillin out :cool: xoxo
    Aint that what you do when your at school anyway tammy_girl??? lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew1989)
    Aint that what you do when your at school anyway tammy_girl??? lol!
    thats actually sooo true (in my case anyways lololololol :p: ) how do you know that....:eek: are you my stalker xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherunsaway)
    Looking forward to my 16th birthday on Sunday.
    oh happy birthday for Sunday ^_^ :hugs: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    thats actually sooo true (in my case anyways lololololol :p: ) how do you know that....:eek: are you my stalker xoxo
    mmm..... no not your stalker- I just got a feeling from your other posts.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting nervoues but not as much as i thought i would be, but next week i really am going to feel it!

HEAD BOY

I am feeling anxious and very worried, 6 days man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm being bored..but hopefully I won't be too bored in between then and now as its my birthday tomorrow (happy birthday sherunsaway!!) and I'm going to Alton Towers next Tuesday (after a sleepover on Monday) to celebrate it.. I'm hoping I'll be too busy to think about results day!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xlouisedoll)
    I'm being bored..but hopefully I won't be too bored in between then and now as its my birthday tomorrow (happy birthday sherunsaway!!) and I'm going to Alton Towers next Tuesday (after a sleepover on Monday) to celebrate it.. I'm hoping I'll be too busy to think about results day!!!
    I went to Alton Towers on Wednesday. It was great and we managed to get on all of the rollercoasters and did nemesis 6 times.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Alton Towers on Wednesday. It was great and we managed to get on all of the rollercoasters and did nemesis 6 times.
    I went to Alton Towers like 5 years ago for a friends birthday part. I was such a chicken, i didn't fo an any of the big rides like nemesis or oblivion - i wouldn't be able to hack it!
    Nemesis 6 times! :eek: Bloody hell, you must have loved it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEAD BOY)
    I went to Alton Towers like 5 years ago for a friends birthday part. I was such a chicken, i didn't fo an any of the big rides like nemesis or oblivion - i wouldn't be able to hack it!
    Nemesis 6 times! :eek: Bloody hell, you must have loved it!
    Single rider queue. Best thing ever. You basically agree to sit anywhere and to potentially be split up from your group, and you fill up the gaps left by other people. The queue varied from 2-15 people, and so we manage to do it 6 times in 30 minutes when the normal queue was 40 minutes long. Great.

ReputationRep:
    Yahhhhhh!!!! 5 days 18 hours 44 minutes and 14 seconds until I get my exam results at 08:30!!!

ReputationRep:
    Was it not too busy then??? Oooh! Thats good! I was not looking forward to the 3-hour-long queues that were there on the 2 occasions I've been before..

EDIT: Whoops - didn't read the last bit! How long were the normal queues for Nemesis, Air, Oblivion etc. ?

ReputationRep:
    All of you wont sleep the night before results day (including me!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WantA*)
    All of you wont sleep the night before results day (including me!).
    Tell me about it, that's already happening... along with some rather alarmingly disturbing nightmares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew1989)
    Yahhhhhh!!!! 5 days 18 hours 44 minutes and 14 seconds until I get my exam results at 08:30!!!
    We don't get ours till 9:30

ReputationRep:
    oh god. ive had nytmares n all! tell me about it..... bored ... yeh that 2 nervous??? yep absolutely s##### myself! no sleep the night before.. lets try from 2nite !!!!! lol

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.