The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm swinging between being bored, and really nervous. I still can't belive that our school are going to make us wait untill 11 to find out our results.
Reply 41
lol yea true. It wouldn't be much of spolier for me though. I only do one subject with them.

Grr yea, its 10 o clock for ours. But im going to turn up at 8:45 anyway!
Reply 42
i just got my IGCSE results yesterday, i didn't do too badly. could have (should have) done better but i did the course in a year so here are my results ...
A* English Lit, maths GCSE from last year
A English language, Biology, Maths, Geography
B Dutch First Language, History, Chemistry, Physics.

yeah, i'm happy now. starting IB next year don't know whether i'm looking forward to it or not. school in 6 days :frown:

xx maisy
Reply 43
xlouisedoll
Oooh, good! I quite fancy finding out the grade boundaries before I get my results..although I suppose rather than boosting my confidence as I'd want it to, it could have the opposite effect.

Oh no! I could never check them before my results come out! I'd be too scared! :eek:
Reply 44
Luckily, it's 9.30 for us! Whey!
I don't know what time our school opens! I think its 9.30ish but I'll have to check with a few reliable sources..
Reply 46
I'm probably going to wake up at 6, and then pull me hair out untill I can go to school. I hate that I can't do anything, we just have to wait.
I'm feeling completely indifferent about getting the results. When I collect them, I'm going to not react at all, shrug my shoulders and mutter "meh" and then walk off even if I get straight A*s (unlikely but possible.)
I'll be jumping around if I get A*s..I don't care how many people think that I'm being up myself!
sherunsaway
I'm feeling completely indifferent about getting the results. When I collect them, I'm going to not react at all, shrug my shoulders and mutter "meh" and then walk off even if I get straight A*s (unlikely but possible.)

Smooth operator... :cool:
Reply 50
if i get very good results, like 8A*s and 3As(thats what i want to get), i m going clubbing definitely.
I plan to go on a pub crawl (I don't care if I can't get served..I'll bloody try!) if I do badly..and I'll probably go on one anyway if I do well.
sherunsaway

Yeah rite- that is laughtable.
Wandering on horizon road, followiiiiiing the trail of teeeeeears, onnnnnce we were heeeeeere where we have beeeeeen since the world began, since time itself gave us this laaaaand.... :marchmell

Random One
Matthew1989
Yeah rite- that is laughtable.

I'll get someone to video it to prove it.
apologies for a pointless post (apologies again for this pointless post)
Matthew1989
mmm..... no not your stalker- I just got a feeling from your other posts.

lololol j/k neways :p: yeah I do f*** all at school and get away with it....lifes great :wink: :rolleyes: :p: xoxo
Reply 57
6 days!! Sooooo nervous! if i do well then thats great but if not i'll just get drunk enough to forget.....until the next morning :s-smilie: xxx good luck everyone

i have to wait till 11.30!!
Reply 58
argh!!! not long to go now!! :eek: we are just redecorating the kitchen, and playing with my baby brother will help keep it off my mind.
5 days left now! And I'm finally 16 :biggrin:

Latest