Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper
    • Thread Starter

    CV Helper
    I've done a bit of teaching experience alongside my degree (Computer Systems Engineering) and am now thinking of doing a PGCE when I graduate. Only problem is, I want to teach computing *not* ICT. Now I know this is possible in Scottish universities, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any universities in England which teach computing as a PGCE subject?
    Jenn xx
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.