The Student Room Group

History HL IA - cluelesssss???

Hey =)

So our teacher got us to sort of start working on our IA for history, but she didn't really explain what we had to do or what had to be done, or what the project consist of, and so I'm clueless like a clueless person would be.

It would be fantastic if someone could explain to me what we're supposed to do for the IA thing, and if there's any website that I can look at to see some examples or something.

Thank You
Reply 1
Ditto here, any relevant information would be nice.

Also, not sure if I should create a separate topic, so I'm going to ask it here: Could anyone give me any ideas for the IA topic? I think about writing something about Clausewitz, maybe the implementation of his theories in history, maybe the misinterpratations of his work, dunno. Give me anything you can think of, folks! :smile: Thanks

Cheers
Kwadrat
Ditto here, any relevant information would be nice.

Also, not sure if I should create a separate topic, so I'm going to ask it here: Could anyone give me any ideas for the IA topic? I think about writing something about Clausewitz, maybe the implementation of his theories in history, maybe the misinterpratations of his work, dunno. Give me anything you can think of, folks! :smile: Thanks

Cheers

Have u got ur IA topic yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending