The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
did everyone get a letter in post about freshers week today? sounds awesome, don't forget ur school uniforms everyone! :redface:P
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
aye i did but it doesn't sound awesome like. i think weds will be good craic but the rest i dont really get whats goin to be good? what is it ur lookin forward to missy?
claire!! xx
oh i didnt get no freshers week letter today :frown: mmm maybe tommorrow :biggrin:
Reply 23
i didnt getnefreshers week letter either!! hmm... im coming to 2 days wen am i gonna get it! but ive seen the stuff on the site ne way .. it looks good... wednesday night will be good... and the school uniform party looks like fun!:smile: gotta go out and buy something to wear tho... hmmm... where the hell can u buy school ties?!
ive no idea i dont have my old school tie any more i binned it, dammit!
Reply 25
ok mayb the rest of the week doesn't look that great but majorly giddy about the school disco! i still have my primary school ties! if i'd have known i'd have brought them all but they're all packed away in boxes bcos i'm moving house tomorrow back home as well as moving to manc...madness! i'm sure u'll find one in a charity shop or something somewhere.
lol wow yer that is madness! apart from the school disco, what other fresher events are you lot turning up to?
Reply 27
i got my pack amd dug out tht old tie rest of week nothin spec but i sure we can make our own fun
Reply 28
Supersonic on Monday and Retrovision on Tues sound quite good but like you say we can make our own fun too! Drinking games are always a winner and that doesn't even require leaving the flat! bonemachine, ru moving to briarfields on sat or sun?
im moving in on saturday afternoon :smile: cant wait, ooo ive found my tie lol for some reason my mum kept it :s-smilie: lol lord knows why :s-smilie: lol oh well :biggrin:
Reply 30
see it's a sign, ur coming!!!
i dont get a fresher pack as im doing nursing so can some please let me know what is in it as a cant wait to party.
lol hah yer a sign :wink: i still cant understand why she kept it lol, yer whats in the fresher pack? hopefully ill get one soon :smile: when are you moving in hollie?
Reply 33
nothing exciting, just a little booklet about the events at freshers week which are on the website anyway, and a load of junk about tv licences, student discount cards etc...ur not missing out on much!!
ok as long as im not missin out on anything i wont worry!! thanks
Reply 35
Jenhallmark17
ok as long as im not missin out on anything i wont worry!! thanks

Aw how come u dont get a freshers pack coz ur doing nursing!?!? mind u ur not missin much! hehe. u can print whats going on off the union website.
Manchester get a ball and a fair, we just get a school disco and an excuse 2 drink!! hehe. mind u im not complainin even if it dussound bad i think i'll go 2 everything 2 meet as many ppl as i can!! hehe
lol dammit still no freshers pack, mmm oh well at least ive got my certificates through :smile: was getting a little worried there
the freshers pack will come to you tomro at the latest boney. how far is briarsfield from cambridge hall? im not movin over until the tues. hows ***** is that!
lol boney! nobodys ever called me that before, harsh how come so late? you'll miss out on the weekender!

Latest

Trending

Trending